• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sneaks in to post in the thread she reads all the time*

Did he HAVE to mention the commando thing? I mean really I almost spite my coffee out onto the screen! He owes me a new screen...

*slinks back into corner to continue readding*

Welcome to the NY forum, Dream, and the Locker Room, the best damn place on the net! :D Great to have you with us. :)

I read the transcript and I love it! I read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it and read it again!

haha... i did that with my Gatorade after i got home from the game... my dad's still mad cuz the screen got sticky...

My fav details:

1. He reads the boards. :lol:

2. He knows about and is on board with the shower scene. :lol: :lol:

3. He went commando for the chat. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:D

thanks for summing it up for us Top41!!! :lol:

i missed the chat cos i had to get up early for work and it was like 3am the chat happened uk time! i think!!

I read the transcript tho he seemed really nice but you know i hope now he knows we want a shower scene that we get it! :lol:

*beams* :D Thanks for the welcome...it seems like a highly entertaining and welcoming atmosphere so I intend to enjoy myself.

It really is the best dang place on the net, now if only we could get a camera at the Y to watch him prepare for the shower scene :devil: that would make my year I'm sure!

...to watch "rehearsals" and "trial and error"... we might need to judge it by the angles... hehehehe

Yeah, it is a good thing that there is a transcript for the chat, because I do not remember anything past the commando comment. After he stated that he wasn't wearing any undies, my mind went completely to mush. I literally sat at my computer with my mouth open in awe.

I hope he wasn't messing with us and wearing undies, because I would be heartbroken if he were :( However, Carmine doesn't seem to mind showing off his assets (A BIG THANK YOU AGAIN, CARMINE) so he probably was commando.

i don't think he had a reason to be wearing anything at all! ...we didn't have a webcam up! LOL ;)

:p Exactly! :D

And I say that the locker room should volunteer our time and services to 'edit' all the footage...it could be HOURS of viewing but I'm willing to make this sacrifice for the cause of GREAT television!

"Voyerism in a brave new world"

LOL ThumpyG...very true...and I personally am in favour of this new world!

So, any exciting news happening in the CSI: NY forums since yesterday morning, anything interesting happen. No, I guess not, because things seem to be rather quiet in the Locker Room. ;)

Joking, joking. I want to say something about Danny and yet all I can think is Carmine what a naughty naughty boy you are - me like. :devil: Carmine is wicked and playful, isn’t he?

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back