Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don2t know but I didn2t like it--the fact that he said that...
I doubt he was purposely trying to be negative, try not to worry 'bout it too much! Just look at all the other positive and funny replies he gave us... that is just totally wicked! :)

And don't forget, things can come across differently in a chat.

Betcha as he was writing that he had a grin from ear to ear, with a loving look in his eyes thinking 'Ah, my wonderful fans... gotta love 'em... they seem like such a fun bunch!'

Trying to perk you up here... is it working? :)

I think he meant the "another lifetime" comment in that he doesn't know if he'll be able to do this again. I'm sure he's pretty busy with a lot of things. Who knows? Maybe he'll be able to do it again soon.

I thought it seemed like he was having fun. Even answering the age-old question about boxers and briefs and the girlfriend thing. LOL

And I think he took the shower scene question really well. :D

It's probably not his favourite thing to do but he did it for us and for that we should be greatful. Smile! Think happy thoughts! Think of Carmine's underpants and where they might be! The End

Around my bed post? :lol: There's that wishful thinking again. :devil:

And yeah...it was hilarious to come in here this morning and see only Danny/Carmine threads active. :lol:

As for the "maybe in the next lifetime," I think it was just an offhand comment. He seems like a lighthearted kind of guy.

It's also good to remember that Danny and Carmine are different people. Danny's a great character and fun to watch and analyze, but it's important to keep in mind that a) he's not Carmine and b) he's just a character. That's why in here I think it's sometimes a little more fun to talk about Danny, since he's not a real person and we can make all the assumptions about him that we want. :devil:

Though that was before Carmine told us he wasn't wearing any underwear. I'm going to enjoy that one for a while. ;) :devil:

^This is me we're talking about. Of course I had that image in my head! What a lovely image. And now, what a lovely pic! :D

But in my head, he wasn't wearing the flip flops. :devil:

^Nope, no towel, no flip flops. Au natural as they say. (is that even spelled right? :lol:

A picture does really say a thousand words doesn't it? Too bad all of those words are censored by the PG-13-o-Meter. :(

Soon as I got home last night and read the transcript, I thought I saw that meter clone itself and set up housekeeping. Think it's worried?

Commando. Yeah, I guess if I were a censor, I would be worried.

That answer probably made the Meter's head spin. What's a Meter trying to keep a little order to do when the lust object drops such a tantalizing little tidbit? Hmmm?

Pity the Meter! :lol:

:D WOO I am back. I had to take a break and sleep some more, dream of Carmine going Commando for the chat (thanks Carmine, it made my evening and today much more bearable) and work on my resume (boring).

hmmmm...... I think that the 'in another lifetime' comment really had nothing negative attached to it. His personality appears to be very fun and keep in mind the man is an artist, very free spirited and such, plus he has a great sense of humor, I know that I have said this before, but it really makes a difference in a person.

last but certainly not least: Carmine was commando :devil: I like that in a hot man too ;)

^Yeah, I don't think I've gotten past that part. I guess he said other things in the chat...maybe...?

;) :lol:

I think that the 'in another lifetime' comment really had nothing negative attached to it. His personality appears to be very fun and keep in mind the man is an artist, very free spirited and such, plus he has a great sense of humor

I completely concur with that. Exactly what I was going to write. That comment threw me off for a second, but then I realized it was probably said in jest. When communicating online the literal meaning of words is what comes to mind first because we can't hear how the words would sound if spoken or see whether they're accompanied by a smile.

My devotion to all things Carmine related has only increased after last night's chat. He was a great sport about it and I love his sense of humor.

It is a good thing that there will be one. I definitely remember the underwear thing but beyond that...I have no recollection. And oh yeah, he reads this place too. *dies of embarrassment*

Gee, good thing there's a transcript.

Yeah. But why do my eyes stop reading after they get to the underwear comment?

Damn you, eyes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back