Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that vibe from him too. I've narrowed it down to a few things. 1. People always come across differently online than in real life and 2. This is Carmine Giovinazzo we're talking to, not Danny Messer. We "know" Danny. I know I'm still not too sure I know what to think of the person behind him, just for the simple fact that I don't know all that much about him. I think the reality line tends to get a little blurred and sometimes it's hard to differentiate between the two.

lookaboomarang, sorry if this sounds like gibberish, but it is 7:30 AM where I am!

I just wanted to concur with your statement about Carmine and the character he plays, Danny. Sometimes people forget that behind a favorite actor or actress is a real life person! Lots of times the character's they play are just that, characters and they are ACTING. Carmine said so himself, that his character Danny does have some things that are similar to him, and some that are not.

I haven't had time to read the transcript yet.

It was so annoying, it was 3am over here when the chat occured. Very annoyed :(

He must really appreciate his fans for taking time out to answer our quesions.

The chat was great. He did a really good job keeping up with all the questions, especially for typing them himself. I'm hoping that they'll release one that's easier to read than the one floating around right now. I can't take all that in at this point in the day. :lol:

i needed to go to the bathroom and i looked at my clock an it was 2.50am so i thought i would stay awake for the chat, an i am glad i did.
he seems cool! i wounder what he had for dinner? anyone wanna place a bet?

Do you think he really liked doing the chat? At the end he said he should do it again but then he said 'in another lifetime'. :confused:

He should be thanking his lucky stars that it was moderated. Can you imagine if it wasn't and he would have had to keep up with it? I caught that in another lifetime thing too. I'm not quite sure what to make of that still.

He should be thanking his lucky stars that it was moderated. Can you imagine if it wasn't and he would have had to keep up with it? I caught that in another lifetime thing too. I'm not quite sure what to make of that still.

He never would have been able to keep up, trust me! :lol: Perhaps we can persuade him to do another chat sometime...maybe it could be an annual thing.

My fav details:

1. He reads the boards. :lol:

2. He knows about and is on board with the shower scene. :lol: :lol:

3. He went commando for the chat. :devil: :devil: :devil:

:D

I caught that in another lifetime thing too. I'm not quite sure what to make of that still.
Maybe, since his popularity is increasing at lightning speed, he knows the chances of ever doing another one of these chats are incredibly slim?

Dunno, just a thought!

My fav details:

1. He reads the boards. :lol:

2. He knows about and is on board with the shower scene. :lol: :lol:

3. He went commando for the chat. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Doh... those were everyone's fave details! :p

Think I like the last one best tho. :devil:

You guys overanalyze everything, and now you've got me doing it. Gah!!!!

I thought Carmine seemed pretty relaxed and definitely was giving us what we wanted, which makes me think there's a good sense of humour there somewhere. I doubt he's ever done any kind of mass fan thing before so it probably felt kinda weird to him to have all these people in one place asking him stuff. Put yourself in his place. You'd have to take it not too seriously or you'd end up with a big head and a bigger ego.

It's probably not his favourite thing to do but he did it for us and for that we should be greatful. Smile! Think happy thoughts! Think of Carmine's underpants and where they might be! The End

I still feel that this chat thingy was a week ago... I guess I woke up in my other personality :lol:

Has anyone btw noticed that only Danny/CG threads are active?

I caught that in another lifetime thing too. I'm not quite sure what to make of that still.
Maybe, since his popularity is increasing at lightning speed, he knows the chances of ever doing another one of these chats are incredibly slim?

Dunno, just a thought!

isn't that a bit too optimistic? I don2t know but I didn2t like it--the fact that he said that...
but I mean you guys are right I think I wanna see him as danny but he's just not Danny..

Has anyone btw noticed that only Danny/CG threads are active?

And has anyone noticed that it seems the most popular answers were the commando one and the shower scene one.

No clue why they were liked so much :rolleyes: :devil:

It's probably not his favourite thing to do but he did it for us and for that we should be greatful. Smile! Think happy thoughts! Think of Carmine's underpants and where they might be! The End
Yup, the fact that he did this, makes him totally cool in my book! :D.

Loved the fact that he said his fandom doesn't go unappreciated made me one happy camper. And to hear him say he's inspired by us (meaning his fans), really sounded sincere! ::thumbs up::

Only Carmine can pull it off being totally cool and hot at the same time...WOOOHOOO!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back