Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they ask the shower scene question...Oh man I forgot to ask about his cat lol

Awwwwwww...nice heheh they just asked it :D

yes that was awesome of him to do this.

1. He reads this thread. I am now more embarrased than I was before, he has a great sense of humor, I appreciate that in a person.
2. I knew that man went commando.
3. When he does get into the shower, it will be one of the greatest television moments ever.

I had a feeling that punk hung out around here! I really wish that he wouldn't have said no underwear at the moment. Makes my mind wander and I'm curious to know if we pulled him away from..."something" or if he just likes to freeball. And hello! He obviously hasn't stumbled across one of us if he gets recognized more in foreign countries where they've had like...8 episodes so far. Funny that he lays low in Hollywoodland though. That might explain why I'm led to believe that he does, infact, live in a cave (which lacks internet access sometimes).

I think EVERYONE'S mind was wandering. Holy cow. Maybe that's why he was taking so long to answer.

I bet he did that just to do exactly what he did to us. FANGIRLS UNITE!

I can't believe everyone isn't here being huge fangirls, like OMG can you believe Carmine said this and that. I guess they've all in bed or something.

OMG can you believe Carmine said.......

by the way.

OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE HE SAID HE WAS COMMANDO I DIED AND THAT COMMENT ABOUT HIM EATING DINNER? THAT WAS SO CUTE!

and to think, I'm only being half sarcastic.

I'm watching the show right now..I still can't believe he did the chat..Totally awesome.

OMG!! :p

heheh my mom came in the room right after the boxers vs. briefs question and asked me who I was talking to that was making me blush lmao

ou...key...
may i collect all the fan-girl corpses now?

i see y´all had quite an eventful night ey? :D

ah, guess i´ll go read the transcrip now...

How long did the chat last? Didn't look like very long (just read the transcript).

And thank you Christian for squeezing in one of my questions (gotta love that copy/paste function), eventhough I wasn't there! :)

::thumbs up::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back