The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
gawd, he looks good in anything! ... and in nothing as well!
We aren't reverting back to the image with lavender flipflops we left behind in the 3rd Locker Room, are we? :lol:

My, my, my. That picture has become quite the craze, hasn't it? SparklingDiamonds still has to get back to us to let us know where she found it. And why on earth the rest of us were too "busy" (read: lazy) to dig up some fresh shots ourselves!

In my case, I just expect every juicy, delicious Danny tidbit to make its way to the Locker Room, so I'm just happy to sit and wait. Tala the Happy Camper. :D

Ooh, PMed you about that. ;) I'd be a risk to put the link up on this forum since it's a bit... inappropriate for the younger ones to see (like they haven't already). Even if it was posted once before, in an old thread that's long gone.

Look at me, being all virtuous. :rolleyes:

Everytime that pic comes up on the screen it takes all the willpower i have to scroll down so it's gone. Once you see it, you're hooked. Not that i mind in the slighs though.

If he's gonna look that good in season two can you imagine what he'll look like if there's a season three. Bloody hell.

how long is it until the start of the season, i'm not sure i can hang on much longer?

god i cant believe ive had to work so much and missed all that, that pic is just so hot, with them arms oooo he can wrap them around me any day.....arggggggg im off on hols tomorrow so wont be here again for 2 weeks im gonna have to take that image with me in my head..

I think they've finally figured out Danny is the show's sexpot. :lol: :devil: Which is good--hopefully they'll put his assets to good use. (Read: have him shed the clothes every so often, preferrably once an episode. ;) )

I do love those arms. :devil: They look very sculpted. Art, the arms are art. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back