The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got an interesting hairstyle going on in that pic too.
I think they've finally figured out Danny is the show's sexpot.
I guess they've finally saw the locker room thread heh

Neither did I. Of course, I wasn't exactly looking at the flip-flops. :devil: I had to go back and look again. And even then, I had to force myself to look down far enough to see them.

You know, I have to admit, I didn't even notice his flip-flops were purple. :lol:

:D I did, just because someone pointed it out a while ago here. So I can't really take credit for noticing either. :lol: Hard to blame us really, when there are, ahem, better things to stare at than flip flops in that picture. ;) :devil:

The ass is kind of hypnotic, isn't it? It's so round. Makes me think about [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]... :devil:

Ok, fair enough on that one. :lol: It wasn't getting past the Meter.

^From my brain to your keyboard. ;) I gotta admit, I love a nice ass on a man. :devil:

It really is so perfectly round though! Look at it (I'm sure you wouldn't without my suggestion, so go, look at it now ;) ). So very nicely shaped. :devil:

I know, he's got a perfectly shaped ass. Can't you just imagine [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] while [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER].

Heh. :lol:

^You read my mind, you really do!

And afterwards, I'd have to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] and then take [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] before [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]. :devil: :devil: :devil:

You know, I have a response to your post, I really do. But the whole damn thing will be censored so I won't bother. But it's naughty, oh yes, very naughty. ;)

^Knowing you, I'm sure it is. ;)

Let's see if I can come up with something that the Meter won't censor. Hmmm...no. Uh...no. OK, reaching, reaching...

It's round, like a basketball!

OK, what, so my mind doesn't think clean. :lol:

No, wait, it's like a peach, a ripe peach and I just want to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]! :devil:

Ok, well, I was doing better there for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back