The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 You've completely nailed why i like danny. He's intrguing and complex and there are so many unanswered questions about him. Plus he's gorgeous. :D

My obsession has reduced significantly since the season ended. I'm putting it down to the summer. Once the new season starts we'll all be make to completely obsessed Danny freaks.

About the birthday thing, i know it was a while back in the thread but i thought i'd make a contribution. Carmine was locked in my house on his birthday. I kidnapped him. Honestly, i think perhaps he visited family and friends. I'm sort of forced to when it's my birthday. It may just be me. :lol: :lol:

BTW, i also think George Eads is gorgeous. Maybe not as gorgeous as Carmine but gorgeous none the less.

Crazy about Danny, or Carmine? There was a discussion about this before, and I chose Danny, but now that I think about it, Carmine is a better choice. I mean, he's an artist... he paints, writes poetry, plays the guitar... AND he's athletic. An all around kinda guy.

Aside from his watching him play Danny with all his complexities, I can't miss an episode also because of the fact that Danny is being portrayed by such an awesome person.

And a sexy one, at that!

I agree. The character is very complex, and multi-faceted. And I always feel like I have learned something new about Danny after each episode. Yeah, he's sexy. You would have to be blind not to notice that. But the character is much more than a hot body. He can be the bad boy one minute, and the vulnerable little boy the next. His range is pretty impressive. And I love that.

That being said, I would not be at all oppossed to seeing more of the hot body. Preferrably in less clothing. :devil:

LOL yes... Danny seems more like a little boy to me.

It's a tough call for me. On one hand, Danny isn't real so while it's fun to talk about him, he's still just a fictional character. Carmine is real, but he's not really someone we know after all. ;) I mean, he seems very nice, but he's still an actor and not say, someone any of us really knows. Still, he's definitely the talent (not to mention the face) behind Danny (well, in addition to the writers who created the character).

I'll call it a draw and say I like them both. :cool: As a writer, though, I love good characters which is why I like talking about Danny so much.

I've got the hots for Carmine and the love for Danny. It's a pretty clean cut thing for me. :lol:

That's a good way to put it! :D I like that. :lol:

Crazy about Danny, or Carmine? There was a discussion about this before, and I chose Danny, but now that I think about it, Carmine is a better choice. I mean, he's an artist... he paints, writes poetry, plays the guitar... AND he's athletic. An all around kinda guy.

Aside from his watching him play Danny with all his complexities, I can't miss an episode also because of the fact that Danny is being portrayed by such an awesome person.

And a sexy one, at that!

I agree. I think I like Carmine better. Although I don't know him on a personal level, he would look like someone you could relate to.

But that doesn't stop me from liking/obsessing over Danny. its reached a new level.

I am very sad CSI:NY only comes on once a week. Thats not enough for me. I can't wait till the DVD comes out. ;)

^me three. I'm just really thankful of reruns and the invention of the video player. I'd be having major withdrawal symptoms if they weren't around. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back