The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a confession to make...i used to be a total obsessed carmine freak...and something happened. i...*sigh* i dont find him hot anymore. IM A MUTATION! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

i have a confession to make...i used to be a total obsessed carmine freak...and something happened. i...*sigh* i dont find him hot anymore. IM A MUTATION! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

WHAT?? You don't find Carmine hot anymore?? *touches forehead* Are you sure you're not having a fever??

WHAT?? You don't find Carmine hot anymore?? *touches forehead* Are you sure you're not having a fever??
i dont know i have been switching obsessions lately... maybe it is the summer hiatus. lets hope it does pass cause i think im goin insane! and yes...yes i do have a fever...i ate meat when im a vegan. so im extremely sick.

Oh, don't worry. Happens to me all the time. I can switch obsessions randomly from Carmine to Eddie Cahill to Eric Szmanda.

lmao! my obsessions are all in csi miami. one (im very embarrased to say) is emily procter. she's my total hero!
but if you looked im my pretty pink diary you would see pics of carmine, and lipstick kisses. i was so obsessed. but now...nothing.

Well, what made you un-obessed with him? Right now I'm obsessed with Carmine and Eddie. I look up to Vanessa Ferlito as my role model.

Yeah, don't feel bad. I think we all have those moments. Me, I flip back and forth all the time. Right now, I am on a Gary Sinise kick. Last week it was Eddie. Next week it will probably be back to Carmine. Nothing wrong with playing the field. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back