The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmm, that makes me wonder what he'd look like in a kilt.... :devil:

You just had to go there, didn't you. Carmine in a kilt, regimental no less. MmmmMmmm, good. And, as an experienced kilt inspector; I would be happy to check it for him. :devil:

In a kilt? Mmmmm, I'd have to use that trick John Candy did with the coins in Splash. ;) :D

^I remember that! :lol: Danny in a kilt... *mind churns with manip idea* Aw, where's Udjat been all this while? Somehow working on manips isn't possible without her. :D

ah, i see we're back to the locker room antics that i know and love :) i wonder if tala is willing to put him in a kilt for one of her photo manips?
...yikes...
i've a question for all of you: where/how do you think carmine spent his birthday? Let your imaginations run free, ladies! :)

i've a question for all of you: where/how do you think carmine spent his birthday? Let your imaginations run free, ladies! :)

on a tropcal island, you say? ... sunburt yet again (think photos from venezuela)... in board shorts... showing off that hot bod of his... and nice ass... *grabs drool bucket and heads toward showers to cool off*

So doing some math:
HighSchool Grad @ 18
College (we'll guess 3 year) @ 21
Academy @ 22
Beat cop (speculate a year?) @ 23
CSI 5 years would make him appx 28 years old.

Again, speculation

That could work though only a year on the beat doesn’t seem very much.
Just seen a repeat of ‘Outside Man’ and Mac definitely said Danny was “three years in”, whereas he said he hired Danny five years ago in ‘On The Job’. Don’t they have continuity people to keep an eye on things like that? Do you think maybe Danny could have been a CSI for three years but was hired by Mac to be a liaison between the lab and the cops, a bit like Flack is now, two years before that?

I think the Police Academy is a year (someone correct me if I'm wrong here) and it stands to reason that even if he graduated top of his class, he would have done some time as a beat cop.

I think in NY the Police Academy is 26 weeks.

Ali

I always thought that CSI's are primarily scientists who undergo training as a secondary requirement -- so that they know what to do in case the perpetrator/suspect is still in the crime scene and they get attacked... think about the season ender of CSI... Nick got abducted because the accompanying police officer had his back turned.
Some of them, though, start out as cops and eventually get into forensics. I'm guessing that's why some of them have "detective" for titles.

Is Grissom called a detective? (this is not rhetorical, i'm really wondering!)

Speaking of Grissom, remember how he always says that he's a scientist; not a cop?

And look at Horatio... he's more of a cop rather than a scientist.

I think Danny's more of a scientist. Otherwise, he wouldn't have screwed up so much in "On the Job." :) So that would mean four or even more years of college (depending on the degree he got). I think he's about 29-30 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back