The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny oiled up? Mmmm...that's hot. :devil:

Hello everyone! Did you all miss me? :D Did you notice I was gone? :( Well, I'll get over it.

My post actually has nothing to do with Danny being oiled up as delicious as that sounds, but with Top's avi. I just noticed Danny's mouth is huge, it's almost like he could eat me. ;)

Ali

yeh i like that avvie aswell he looks his playing a joke or going hey dont ask why hey it just does, btw has anyone been on the link i posted?

Hello everyone! Did you all miss me? :D Did you notice I was gone? :( Well, I'll get over it.

I missed you and noticed you were gone. :p Of course, I was gone too, and Danny went and got covered in oil in our absence. What's with that? :confused: :devil:

My post actually has nothing to do with Danny being oiled up as delicious as that sounds, but with Top's avi. I just noticed Danny's mouth is huge, it's almost like he could eat me. ;)

Ali

Danny does have a big mouth, doesn't he? I bet it's a talented mouth. I imagine [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]... :devil:

Damn. I brought the Meter out. :eek:

Danny does have a big mouth, doesn't he? I bet it's a talented mouth. I imagine [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]... :devil:

Damn. I brought the Meter out. :eek:

I was going to comment on the mouth myself, but I knew I couldn't go near it without going too far. :devil:

Danny's mouth was made for things of which the PG-13-o-Meter cannot speak. :eek: ;)

dont need that metre for me top, ive got a really dirty mind so i can just imagine, censoring on me dont work when it comes to danny :devil:

wow im kinda new to the whole picture-carmine-in-the-shower thing. if i see a star on tv in the shower (if its carmine i would watch) i would be like no i cant look at them straight anymore. for about 2 hours straight i watched the boat scene on his site! man i need help.

LOL, well, that's the beauty of it being the character in the shower. If we get a shower scene in New York, it's Danny, not Carmine. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back