The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking some of that heated massage oil. The kind that heats up when you work it in. Full body massage. Bubble bath later. :devil:

[/QUOTE]

Bang goes my attempt at keeping my mind clean for the day. Mind you, I think that went out the window at 6.30 this morning when I was walking to work. Oh well.

Now THAT sounds goooood...very good, tres bon. I'm gonna have some cushty daydreams today!

I so wish thats how I paggered my back, but sadly that sort of thing is an occupational hazard for me, I did it transferring a client from commode to chair. My boss aint the best at lifting, she dont take all the weight. Oh well.

Soooo....thats why I need Danny to come and give me a long slow massage. Or get in the shower and let me watch/help. I dont mind which. :devil:

How about some squirting cream. :lol:

Cream....hmmmmm....whipped cream would be nice. If I got to lick it off Danny. :devil: But it would make for a very messy massage.

Chocolate sauce? Honey? :devil: All count as good massage materials to me. :D

doesnt baby oil count aswell?

**nods** Of course it does. I just like massage materials that do double duty as an energy source. :D Don't want to wear myself out now.... :devil:

Danny oiled up? Mmmm...that's hot. :devil:

I want to say something more profound, but a weekend canoeing on the Wisconsin river has cleared my mind. Is it weird that I had more fun in Wisconsin than I did in Vegas? :lol:

Oh, but if I ever have to see the nickname "Carmmy" again, I think my poor brain is going to explode. :p ;) Many things can be said about the man's name, but it really doesn't lend itself to nicknames. At all. :lol:

On the other hand, I think it's kind of adorable that Danny goes by Danny. It's kind of a little kid name. It fits his personality though (and no, I don't mean that in a bad way!). He's just not a Dan or Daniel (well, maybe the latter if he's been naughty :devil: ).

welcome the the locker room Danny_Fan , It always nice to have a new fan to discuss our danny shower scene obsess... i mean our nice clean wholesome desire to see Danny in the shower. :devil:

Hi adder574,

Thanks for the welcome. :)

Well this thread has surtanly got my attention.I will definitely discuss,obsess,drool,dream about the danny shower scene! hehe :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back