The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about naked Danny in the shower gets me through the work if im haveing a bad day.

Does anyone know where to find some Danny avatars and how to go about getting one umder your name.

Im back! what a 'mare the past few days have been.So busy.But all is good.CSI:NY is on tomorrow!Yippee!Tis all thats keeping me going. Saw a trailer for learning curve.methinks i need to see this film.

i can watch him all the time his on another progamme and i got it on video and ive watched it to times but his only on for 5 minutes then dies :( he gets killed by a vampire

Anyways, I expect you all to post naughty (within the bounds of PG-13, of course) stuff so that I'll have something to look forward to later. Here are some suggested topics:

- Naked Danny
- Shower scene
- ...uh, right, I believe that's the extent of my interest. :D

Okay, Bitten...Let me see what I can do with that.

Danny, casually stripping off his clothes. Stepping into a steamy, hot shower. Getting all lathered up :devil: I should stop, since I am at work and people are looking at me funny.

Thinking about naked Danny in the shower gets me through the work if im haveing a bad day.

Does anyone know where to find some Danny avatars and how to go about getting one umder your name.

If you go over to Fan Art, you can request a Danny avvie. :D

Back to dreaming of naked Danny. :lol:

i should prolly stop reading this forum for now, i hurt my back today and that slight description made my mucky mind kick in and i squirmed and now my back hurts even more.

Was kinda worth it tho...

Hmmm...wonder if danny is any good at massage....

YOUR mind? My mind went bust weeks ago!

I'm currently thinking lots of baby oil, me massaging danny, then him doing me, then hopping into the shower to wash the baby oil off.

You lot really are a bad influence on me.

I used to be soooo innocent, you lot are corrupting me. For shame.

I'm currently thinking lots of baby oil, me massaging danny, then him doing me, then hopping into the shower to wash the baby oil off.

I was thinking some of that heated massage oil. The kind that heats up when you work it in. Full body massage. Bubble bath later. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back