The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third best thing?

Lick.

CSINY_117_435.jpg

God, Danny and those lips! Can I lick them too? Cause I'm better than chapstick... ;) :devil:

Ooh, you're dirty! Licking the man's lips. Tsk. Why would you want to run your tongue over his delectable, luscious lips, hmm? It's appalling!

CSINY_118_313.jpg

And so you post another Danny pic! One with those beautiful lips parted just so, just enough for say, me to slip my tongue in... :devil: ;)

Part of you is a virgin? :lol: Well, you've got one up on me... :devil:

Wow, look at that pic! Stella just said something really dirty to Danny in Italian and he's all like, "What? You did not just say that!!!" And she's all like, "Yeah, I did. I'm gonna cuff you to that chair and ravish you."

*sigh* The deleted scenes on the DVD are gonna be so good.

And so you post another Danny pic! One with those beautiful lips parted just so, just enough for say, me to slip my tongue in... :devil: ;)

Run Dannny Run lol :lol:

i kiddd i kidddd

I wonder why I had Danny peeling off Maddie's patch with his teeth... ;)

BTW I'm blushing to the roots of my hair over your compliments on the fic...y'all certainly know how to inflate an ego! All I can say is that I write about what inspires me... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/zelda49/Dannysmile2.jpg Need I say more?

Arg...I wanted to post the pic not the link, but for some reason the image command ain't workin' for me today :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back