The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dannysmile2.jpg

Wow. That smile is so cute. Looks almost like he's reading a note. A note given to him behind a beach house or something. Just sayin'

Yay!! I found another hockey fan! You rock EllaJ! *sings* Take me out to the ice rink, take me out to the pond... :lol:

Wow. That smile is so cute. Looks almost like he's reading a note. A note given to him behind a beach house or something. Just sayin'

*SMACK*

At least the time I did it, there wasn't a picture of a dead body behind the guy. :lol:

Danny does look awfully jovial for someone in the middle of a murder investigation! The little minx. :devil:

Isn't that one great? That fabulous smile does it to me every time :D Went along well with one of my favorite lines:

Sheldon: "What got me curious as a cat in a fish-house..."

How is it that Danny looks slutty even when doing lab work? :lol:

Aww, Slutty!Danny...I LOVE him! Seriously! I'm not just saying that!

Seriously, right? The ladies in the lab have to have some sort of release, right? Helps them clear their heads and think. There's an arm behind him...I bet it's Stella and she's next in line. :devil:

hehe...yeah my parents are sooooo glad hockey's back.. they get to hear me screaming at the TV again

hehe...yeah my parents are sooooo glad hockey's back.. they get to hear me screaming at the TV again

Yeah, my roommate's looking forward to that too...hockey AND CSI:NY this year...she's going to go deaf and I'll never get any work done!

Danny's the lab whore! :D I love it. CSI work is hard work, you know; everyone needs a release. Stella and Aiden work hard--they need to have a stress reliever sometimes.

He should be rented out for exam weeks. And god, review weeks too!

He should be rented out for exam weeks. And god, review weeks too!

Can I get in on that? I'm not a student anymore, but exam weeks are rough on us teachers too...

He's so serious! He's all about the evidence!

But those lips are parted again, those delicious lips, and is that a tongue I see...? :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back