The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fanfic time, I guess. I'm on page five of my newest. And the plot bunnies sent me three solid ideas that I have outlined. Since I've hardly had any reviews on my last few, I debated leaving the slash out of this one and possibly even the shower. I'll see how it goes.

Don't even joke about that! :p :p :p

;)

I've got a migraine so the best I can come up with is that Danny should be naked, in the shower...in every episode. Hell, put it in the opening credits! :D

It's fanfic time, I guess. I'm on page five of my newest. And the plot bunnies sent me three solid ideas that I have outlined. Since I've hardly had any reviews on my last few, I debated leaving the slash out of this one and possibly even the shower. I'll see how it goes.

Don't even joke about that! :p :p :p

;)

I've got a migraine so the best I can come up with is that Danny should be naked, in the shower...in every episode. Hell, put it in the opening credits! :D

Yeah, someone in an epi can suggest one time that jiggling about in the buff could be excellent theropy, and then he could do it at the end of the epi...Then they could just add a bit of that to the opening credits later on. ;) :lol:

Are you people starting to get to me because I normally don't post stuff like this on here? :D :cool:

Maybe this is gonna be the first role he's ever had where he isn't
a) Showing his ass or;
b) taking his shirt off

Isn't it blasphemous to suggest such things here? ;) :cool:

Not sure... don't think anyone's ever even thought of it. Guess we just can't fathom why a man that good looking would want to keep his clothes on.

Boggles the mind.

He really should be naked all the time in the show, but workplaces have silly rules against that. :rolleyes:

A shower scene in the premiere/early episodes and a new opening sequence which featured a shot from said shower scene? That would be flippin' hilarious! :lol:

He really should be naked all the time in the show, but workplaces have silly rules against that. :rolleyes:

A shower scene in the premiere/early episodes and a new opening sequence which featured a shot from said shower scene? That would be flippin' hilarious! :lol:

i agree!! There really should be a law that states Danny should be naked!!! :devil: :lol:

now if that happened and we got our shower scene in the opening credits how many of us would remember what the eps were about?? :lol:

i agree!! There really should be a law that states Danny should be naked!!! :devil: :lol:

now if that happened and we got our shower scene in the opening credits how many of us would remember what the eps were about?? :lol:

:lol: if they did that we'd be drooling all over the carpet!! I'd probably still try to focus on the ep, just incase they decided that due to the popularity of the last shower scence, they should air a second one! :)

Yeah, it does nothing for me either. I've often wondered why so many girls think it's hot. I don't mind seeing guys kissing but, trust me, anything more than that you just don't want to see, no matter how hot they are.

Been there, done that, got the mental scarring to prove it. :confussd:

Just a heads up on those who have Spike TV. CSI will be playing Revenge Best Served Cold on Tuesday August 2 7:00 eastern time. And as we all know our lil darling Carmine has a bit in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back