The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
interpdvd000resize0mj.jpg

HAWT!!!!

intercap0057fg.jpg

When I was making all the caps for my site I noticed how much Carmine does that thing with his tongue. OMG, William Petersen fans have this exact discussion.

Anyhoo....

interpdvd014resize6pv.jpg

HAWT!!!!

Thanks for the welcomes! :) Will hopefully get my friend knickknack to quit lurking and finally post here as well.

Khanada, I do love those photos! Pardon my ignorance but what film are they from?

Whoa, csi007! Loving those too... with the exception of the hair! ;)

*walks into thread* *trips over the drool buckets*

I've been gone for a few hours and in that time there has been a new thread made? And already talk of sandwiches, shower scenes and beautiful pictures. Not to mention those blue little men known as smurfs have been discussed.

You lot rock so much :lol: !

P.S Could someone please move the drool buckets to a safe place in the thread. Health and Safety also applies on the internet ya know :rolleyes: (I'll give you two guesses on what I was learning today lol!)

I'm trying to remember the twisted smurf scene in Donnie Darko but my mind is drawing a blank.

I don't remember The Smurfs all that much sadly.

Smurfs... One of my art students, this little kid who was around six, got blue paint all over her hands and I told her, "You're turning into a smurf!" She looked up at me and asked, "What's a smurf?" So much for that. :rolleyes:

*clears throat*

So, where were we? Locker Room safety measures?

*kicks own drool bucket aside* :D

ok, tala here asks me to post something, so I'm all dizzy from scrolling up and down to try and catch up to what you guys have been talking about... or am I dizzy cos of all the HOT pics? Whoohoo!

Anyway, enough of the lurking! Check out our new thread, coming soon! -- tala will make the announcement ;)

...and yes, there will be talk of Carmine's lip-licking habit! ;)

AHAHAHA..."speical"...I like that...do I get a certificate in the mail?? :p

It’s delivered personally by men in white coats but I’d recommend politely declining their offer of a trip to their place. They’ve taken minimalism to extremes. There was absolutely nothing in the room but I suppose it was quite restful.

Anyway, another new Locker Room, eh? Do we all have extremely corrosive drool or something? Hope the new showers are big enough to fit us all in.

OOOH I'm a Witness now...look at me and my posting go! :lol: Does that mean I get to do the avatar thing now??

Hmm...now if only I had one of those and new how to do that. :p

Yay! Yes, now you get to do the avatar thing. I'm technologically incompetent myself and was able to figure it out, so you'll have no problem doing likewise. If you don't know how to make avatars yourself (which I don't), go to livejournal.com and do a search based on interests - the interest being Carmine. You'll find plenty of avatars there that you can borrow as long as you leave a comment for the maker of the avatar and credit it properly in the signature line at this site. Just right click on the avatar image you want and save it to your computer or a photobucket account. Then come back this site, go to "my home", scroll to "main configurations," select "edit personal info", then scroll down to "avatar" and type in the url to the saved avatar. To those who already know how to do this, I apologize for the non-shower scene related post, but getting a beautiful Carmine avatar is of critical importance to those who just hit 100 posts.

I can't remember all that was on it, but we had a pretty good list of positions/costumes we'd like to see Carmine/Danny in for a calendar. I'd like to see him in a NYPD uniform, which considering the nature of the show should be more than do-able! :D

Hi all! I'm new! i'm feeling the Danny love he is in definite need of a shower!!

They should do a day in the life of Danny after the shower scene which would include more showering of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back