The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, enough of the lurking! Check out our new thread, coming soon! -- tala will make the announcement ;)

...and yes, there will be talk of Carmine's lip-licking habit! ;)

Well, gee, knickknack lay the burden on me why don't you? ;) Yup, watch out for it, ladies! Especially those of you who are Carmine AND George fans like knick here and I are! We're calling it The Danny vs. Nick Dialogue... or something to that effect. :D

Welcome, MissEeyore ! :)

Hey Welcome newbies! Damn baby...those pics just keep getting hotter.
Once we get our shower scene, we will ask for....
(drumroll)
Another Shower Scene!

Khanada, I do love those photos! Pardon my ignorance but what film are they from?

My two posted aren't from a film; they're from the episode: "The Dove Commission", which is the closest we've seen to wet Danny. MORE, writers, MORE!

Welcome to the newbies! :D

Now, where are we in getting that shower scene? ;)

Yup, that's Danny. And I think it's the lack of his glasses that threw you off. Except for the pilot episode and the occasional shoving them up/setting them aside to look in a microscope, I think it's the only time he's been without them in an episode.

For the newbies, pastmyshoulder.com has screencaps of all the NY episodes.

That's my PSA for this month. Now, back to our regularly scheduled lust fest of Danny in the shower!

Hey guys i think this is my first time posting in here so yeah for me. Just wanted to say that i love danny to pieces he's the reason why i watch new york. a shower scene would be great. but i have a question does anyone have a pic or know where i can find a pic of danny from the theme song where he has his glasses on and his head is titled to the right? i need it for the banner i'm requesting. if you can help thanks if not no worries!

Thanks for the tip! :)

Now where is that shower scene?! His YMCA training is underway, isn't it? :lol:

Hi, speedmonkey! Maybe try the link Khanada recommended for CSI:NY screencaps?

does anyone have a pic or know where i can find a pic of danny from the theme song where he has his glasses on and his head is titled to the right? i need it for the banner i'm requesting. if you can help thanks if not no worries!

You can look on Past My Shoulder, I believe she has screen caps of the opening credits in with the episode "Blink."

gosh-- smurfs, danny, naked danny and a bunch of crazy people talking about anything we want--what else can I ever ask for??? this place just makes my day better *stares at the awesome pics, half paralysed*

ok so new locker room still looks the same! :lol:

anyway hi to the new people! waves!!

We really do NEED (not want but need) the shower scene!

oh and the pictures = hot!! :devil:

I was just thinking, if we get our shower scene in season 2 what will we wish for next.

I vote for a Danny/Aidan love scene so at least someone gets to feel what's under that lab coat. :devil:

I was just thinking that if we do actually get a shower scene the hospitals will be busy with all the fainting ladies in the world! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back