The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking that if we do actually get a shower scene the hospitals will be busy with all the fainting ladies in the world! lol

you know thats a good point but if i get my shower scene i don't care!!! :devil: :lol:

To those who already know how to do this, I apologize for the non-shower scene related post, but getting a beautiful Carmine avatar is of critical importance to those who just hit 100 posts.

:lol: I'd also like to personaly thank you for moving away from shower talk for a brief moment to explain this to me! You my dear are too wonderful! :D

I vote for a Danny/Aidan love scene so at least someone gets to feel what's under that lab coat.

Oh you are just too funny for words! And AMEN!

Okay I'm going over to livejournal to find an avatar...wish me luck!!

*pouts* Awww nuts it won't let me! Dangit...hmm...might have to formulate a plan b! Is there a plan b? :p

*pouts* Awww nuts it won't let me! Dangit...hmm...might have to formulate a plan b! Is there a plan b? :p

This is one issue that must be resolved. Was it the downloading an avatar from livejournal that was the problem, or was it uploading your saved avatar to this site?

If we finally got our beloved shower scene, I would die to see Danny in uniform, like Mac and Stella in Officer Blue... :eek:

I just got home from a DULL day at work and an atrocious drive home(utility work and a wreck caused problems) and I check in here to find talk of Smurfs, Mr. Rogers, naked Danny, wet Danny, shower scenes, and "sandwiches". Thanks for the giggles. I needed them. :D

This is one issue that must be resolved. Was it the downloading an avatar from livejournal that was the problem, or was it uploading your saved avatar to this site?

It was getting it to come up at all...I think there's some sort of block on this computer that won't let me get to the search site...which is wrong on SO many levels...

I tried to upload an avatar that I have and that didn't work either (it's not of Danny though which of course is wrong)

GAH! Help...I don't even know what I'm asking help for...ahaha :p

Are you using Firefox? I was having trouble uploading an avatar with Firefox. Open your profile page in IE if that's the case and try it that way. If it doesn't work, PM me. I'll sort it out for you.

New Locker Room! Whoo-hoo! And it's not a shower, but he's all wet. Like throwing out the first pitch, I'm logging in the first pic here. [image]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/ASKessler/Rain.jpg[/image]

there is something soooo sexy about him in the rain!

dyou mind if I use that pic link to send the pic to someone? :cool:

Angie

I know I liked danny when he's wet which is why a shower scene would be awesome.....no not awesome i can't even find the words to describe it but him in uniform wouldn't be bad either.

A brand new locker room, same mission - shower scene, shower scene. :D

In honor of the All-Star game on Tues. night (and a place where a shower scene would have worked).
closer27.jpg

And one of my favorites.
outsideman8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back