The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Besides, Danny's hot. And charming. If we focus on that, we won't be disappointed.

Agreed. :) And it is Danny we're getting to know, on screen. That's why I like the character so much--the more we learn about him, the more I want to know. He's got a lot of layers to him, and I think he's the show's most complex and interesting character (to me at least).

Enjoyed your fic, Mrs. G! I read it all, had to have a smoke in the middle of chapter 4, and felt like one after, too! Thought it was cute that they went to eat at Carmine's, and that they argued about him keeping his glasses on. Considering how tight Danny wears them, they probably would have stayed on!

Oh man I definetly got behind on posts during my week off lol..And I'm too lazy right now to read them all so..errr..yay shower scene :D

More smut! :devil: Hourra for MrsG! I will print your fanfic and read it in bed tonight like I do for Khanada's! :lol:
The computers are going funny at work so before this one crashes on me I have a final thought... SHOWER SCENE! :devil:

I read it too. AAAHHHH, it was very good. Do you continue the story?

^^AHH! I'm not alone! Someone else prints and reads them in bed too. :lol: I don't feel so weird anymore.

Well yeah I do that too...
usually with something nice to drink.
Tho I should becareful because stuff may come out of my nose :lol

I'll go take a lookie! Excellent I'm glad I saw this before I go to bed.

I read it too. AAAHHHH, it was very good. Do you continue the story?
Thanks. Glad you liked it. Currently, it ends where I left off. Haven't started writing anything further, but if people are interested, I might.

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Currently, it ends where I left off. Haven't started writing anything further, but if people are interested, I might.

Get to that monitor and get writing. <cracks whip Danny-style> NOW!

Thanks for your support, Khanada, and thanks for that domination style whip cracking - I kinda liked it. :devil: There may be a continuation to my story because it was fun to write and keeps me from writing the dirty stuff here (of course, that's where cg.net comes in).

That's what fanfic's for: Writing the stuff that the meter won't let us post here!
I have a lot on my schedule this coming week/weekend (Top can confirm this). But I think it's fanfic time for Danny to save Don's a$$. :devil:

I have a lot on my schedule this coming week/weekend (Top can confirm this). But I think it's fanfic time for Danny to save Don's a$$. :devil:

Is Danny competent enough do to do that? Flack always seems much more with it. I am intrigued! :lol:

I do know Khanada's pretty busy these days, that's true. Though I wonder if she can resist the bunnies, because it sounds like they're hopping... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back