The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy birthday dream, even though it is late.

Thanks!! I'm actually in the middle of my sunday birthday party and I came to read the boards...that's either pathetic...or dedicated...LoL

I'd say dedicated. :)

Carmine in that mountie's uni will be so funny. Although carmine in an uni is good enough for me, him without a uni is great. :)

I also have to admit that i haven't seen any of his movies, partly to not being able to get them and partly due to lack of funds (i'm skint) :lol:

omg, you guys have definitly lost it! what is this? you playing dress-up Carmine?! :lol:

Haha that's right...
soon we'll have those Paper dolls of Carmine
where you can dress up to the uniform of your choice :D

Lol...I can see the doll thing happening and I love your Carmine mountie pic hehe

I haven't seen any of Carmine's movies either because I can't find them for one thing :( but the second I see one I'm getting it

Although late, happy birthday Dream !
:lol:Oh my! Dress up Carmine, Carmine orgy?! Talking of which, can I have him as a belated birthday present? My birthday was 2 weeks ago so do I still qualify? :devil:Mmmm, Carmine, nekkid, with a jar of nutella in one hand and a big purple bow around his [censored by the PG13-O-Meter].
Oh man! Meter, you damn party pooper!

ok, so, i´m just gonna give you a head-up start now; my birthdays is in two months and you know what i want! :devil:
i´ll get the chocolate syrup myself, you guys take care of the rest :D

Thanks EllaJ

Yes I haven't seen one either I've only seen the screenshots! :D
I'd love to own a copy too!

Thanks! :D

it's clearly photoshopped... the rest of the picture wouldn't make it past the PG13-o-meter and it doesn't look very Carmine... :lol:

I had a "Full Monty" flashback when I saw your banner Eagle eye. :lol: And now Hot Chocolate's "You Sexy Thing" is playing in my mind and Carmine is in a police uniform and he takes it off... That's it baby, nice and slow... :devil: And the rest is very unappropriate and the PG13-O-Meter is going to whack me on the head again! :)

:lol:
Full Monty!!! I didn't realise that :p
I had "I'm too sexy for my shirt" playing the background when I was making it... and kinda laughed myself silly :p

Hahaha... all these Photoshopped pictures! I hope none of them are posted outside of this forum!

Oh hey, I'm done with the mountie picture.

*calls everyone over to Role-Playing thread to check it out*

don't worry tala
I think they're all posted here cause this is where they'll be appreciated :D

:lol: Crazy4Danny
I think I just might compile my own "Locker Room" songs ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back