The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunny that picture was great! and yes, I think that the sock is a wee bit too small ;)

Comte, I am relegated to the fact that at this point, we are not going to see our beloved shower scene. However, a girl can dream, can't she?

U are absolutely right Thumpy...
Any girl can dream;can have her fantasies...
That's your basic right...
By all means,dream on ladies,dream on....

*looks around the corner*
Is it safe yet?

Heh. The sock is just a wee bit small. But for the purpose of it fitting into the pic I had to scale it down a bit. The sock of course. :D

Glad you liked it, though.

P.S.: Ever tried to find a pic of green argyle socks on the net? Gaah. *wonders about pics of nipple tassles* Just kidding. :D

jorja_fan86 said:
He always go with the hats that he wears but I dunno if they would fit :devil:.

yeah, methinks that the hats won't fit. :devil: But, since he never leaves home without ths hat, I see him at least trying to use the hat .

He'll probably need one of those huge Mexican hats for complete coverage. Then again, he'll need someone to make it stay in place for him...

Geez, I was talking about the hat you pervs :devil:.

i could hold the hat in place for him ;) ...except i'd peek every like 2 seconds! :lol:
could you expect less from a LR groupie? :devil:

Bunny said:
*looks around the corner*
Is it safe yet?

P.S.: Ever tried to find a pic of green argyle socks on the net? Gaah. *wonders about pics of nipple tassles* Just kidding. :D

*Just checking* Pff save. i'll go try that one!

And: fitting into the pic I had to scale it down a bit. The sock of course Yeah, you wouldn't do that with something else, ha ha :D

Top41 said:
and 2) apparently there's a little shower action in the book for Danny...making this the second CSI: NY novel Mr. Kaminsky has made a Danny shower reference.

Yup...tis true! I've read the book, and I won't spoil it for you all, but I also raise my glass to the wonder Mr. Kaminsky! :D

I must go and get that book. Seeing that reading the book will be the only Danny in the shower action that any of us will be getting, I want to get it while the getting is good :lol:

I have always felt the perfect man is a cross between a weeping willow and a might oak... I think Danny fits that bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back