The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hill? Nooo, I didn't forget the gorgeous Hill. Why, Hill's behind the camera, that's why!

Huh. Doesn't that technically mean Hill is also ... Fred? :lol: Wowzas. Poor man. No wonder he hasn't had many scenes in the show lately. He's been busy censoring all the bad, bad words and thoughts in the forum. :p

P.S. So happy to see Manbun Orgy has been accepted by all. :D Manbun Orgy involving Carmine, Eddie, Hill, Gary, Jon, Adam, Rory, Archie, George, Eric and Gary No.2 = Goooood.

afrikana said:
y'all forgot hill harper for the manbun orgy!!!
Good catch! :eek: Can't forget Hill! The only way to know for sure if his abs really are better than Carmine's is to see them against Carmine's. :devil:

Kimmychu said:

P.S. So happy to see Manbun Orgy has been accepted by all. :D Manbun Orgy involving Carmine, Eddie, Hill, Gary, Jon, Adam, Rory, Archie, George, Eric and Gary No.2 = Goooood.

This imagery make me happy! :D I'm so bad! Maybe Carmine can spank me? :devil:

CSI Men shirtless in labcoats would be an awesome promo pic!

I still miss the tie-less suits though. He looked so put together all I could think about was messing him up ;)

Yeah, but they took him off the promotion grid, so he probably can't afford those schmancy fancy suits no more. He's down to collared tees and the like :D

never_a_promise said:
Danny in anything is very sexy, Danny out of anything would be sexy too :devil: :D

:lol: Agreed! That man is the epitome of sexiness, at least in my book! Nekkid, clothed, it doesn't matter, I will take him any way I can get him! :devil:

ThumpyG said:
never_a_promise said:
Danny in anything is very sexy, Danny out of anything would be sexy too :devil: :D

:lol: Agreed! That man is the epitome of sexiness, at least in my book! Nekkid, clothed, it doesn't matter, I will take him any way I can get him! :devil:

Even in full Shasta mode, with the lobster suit?!

Lyn said:
ThumpyG said:
never_a_promise said:

Even in full Shasta mode, with the lobster suit?!

:lol: *sprays laptop with water* yeah, I am going to have to say even in full Shasta mode with the lobster suit! :p He and I could have lots of fun disrobing him from the suit...because it is all about what's underneath :devil:

:lol: Poor guy, if he reads that, he will probably never lurk in here again! I would run away scared if someone came after me with a lobster cracker! Although, don't be a sexy, hot, beautiful man in a large lobster suit and everything will be just fine...

ThumpyG said:
:lol: Poor guy, if he reads that, he will probably never lurk in here again! I would run away scared if someone came after me with a lobster cracker! Although, don't be a sexy, hot, beautiful man in a large lobster suit and everything will be just fine...

Technically, they're just like really big nut crackers, aren't they? I think that alone would be enough to put him into therapy.

"Wait, no, it's for your shell! Honest!"

Actually... I'd just like to see him run in the lobster suit. I think that would be enough to put ME into therapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back