The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find out, let me know. I think I've destroyed mine.

Step 1: Detach them from the computer.
Step 2: Dry them off.
Step 3: Put them in plastic bags. It might muffle the sound, but eventually, it's cheaper than buying new ones all the time.

Do socks lurk?! That sounds quite ominous.

Well, the normal sock itself is an inanimate, soulless thing, produced only to keep our tootsies warm.
The Single Argyle Sock (mostly found in the wild in its lime green form) however, is a whole different story. It is known to lurk and attach itself to the human body, especially censored.
Come on, Fred! I was only going to name a body part!

Nipple tassles. Check. Argyle socks. Check. T-shirts with nekkid Carmine. Check. Water-proof speakers. Check. Hey, this merchandise selling gig is not bad at all! :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Nipple tassles. Check. Argyle socks. Check. T-shirts with nekkid Carmine. Check. Water-proof speakers. Check. Hey, this merchandise selling gig is not bad at all! :devil:

Do you think we should give a percentage to Fred to erm, appease him? Nah. Didn't think so.

ducks flying argyle sock - the left one

Darn, that Fred has some good aim :D

I've been lurking in here for the past few days because y'all are just so crazy on your own! ;) :p :lol: But I have to post a little addition to the merchandise list: Er, what about the waterproof cameras, Kimmy? :devil: I want to be able to commemorate this momentous occasion. :p

Ok, was Danny looking especially hot tonight or what?
I loved his hair. It was kind of messed up. :D
And him being all calm with Lindsay.

..Favorite word of the evening? "Kinka-Poodle". Simple as that (those who have watched All Access today will know).

Manbun Orgy?? :lol: Good God, all of us must be high on something. *dies with laughter* Bunny! I love your explination of the lurking sock.

Kimmychu, you're my hero. :lol:

NikkiH said:
Ok, was Danny looking especially hot tonight or what?
I loved his hair. It was kind of messed up.

Yea, he was looking good tonight.

Shirt could've been a little tighter though. Ahem.

Faylinn said:
But I have to post a little addition to the merchandise list: Er, what about the waterproof cameras, Kimmy? :devil: I want to be able to commemorate this momentous occasion. :p

Dang. I knew I forgot something. :p

Water-proof cameras. Check.

Multi-colored flip-flops. Check. Appropriately-sized towels to be held in front of groin. Check.

Oh wait. Kinka-poodle Danny dolls. Check.

:devil:

I love how they exploit his arms. It always cracks me up when Danny's running around in these tight little polo shirts. :D

I agree, those shirts can be pretty tight. I don't mind but I'm surprised those polos haven't ripped yet :lol: :devil: What I can say though...green is his colour :D.

If his shirt ripped that would definitely not be a bad development. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back