The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Maybe Jon Togo will tag along, since we know he has a wee crush on Adam.

*thinks*

Oh no. We might totally end up with a boyfight here.

Lyn said:
Hey! Maybe Jon Togo will tag along, since we know he has a wee crush on Adam.

*thinks*

Oh no. We might totally end up with a boyfight here.

If you throw Jonah Lotan in there as well, you're talking my language.
Now, is a boyfight anything similar to a catfight? Lots of bitching and calling names, but without the shirts on? And really, really tight jeans? :devil:

Now, excuse, I feel the PG-13-O-Meter approaching and it isn't happy with me...

Oooh, oooh, I want to see the boyfight!

Eddie and Adam go at it over Carmine. Clothes go flying! Jon gets pissed because he loves Adam and jumps into the fray.

And Carmine totally sits out and watches. :lol: Ah, well, you know what they say...to the victor go the spoils... ;) :devil:

I've got $50 riding on Eddie. :devil:

I've got $50 riding on Eddie.

I have a feeling that won't be the only thing on him, as (censored).
Gosh, that Fred is fast.

Oh, Eddie would win any time, any day, Adam doesn't stand a chance.

Top41 said:
Oooh, oooh, I want to see the boyfight!

Eddie and Adam go at it over Carmine. Clothes go flying! Jon gets pissed because he loves Adam and jumps into the fray.

And Carmine totally sits out and watches. :lol: Ah, well, you know what they say...to the victor go the spoils... ;) :devil:

I've got $50 riding on Eddie. :devil:

$50. riding. Eddie. All in the same sentence. Yep, my mind went to that very bad place, thanks Top ! :lol:

Adam would lose. Eddie and Carmine are a team, just look at my avvie ;)

My mind never leaves the naughty place. :lol:

Eddie + Carmine forever! It's probably written in concrete somewhere. In a heart. ;) :lol:

I'm sure Carmine doesn't mind sharing his guys and girls. He may want to switch from an Italian stallion to Latino heat. After all, variety keeps you um, excited :devil:.

Wow. Carmine, Eddie, Adam, Jon ... hey, why don't we throw in George Eads and Eric Szmanda while we're at it? Oh, oh, wait! And Gary Dourdan and Rory Cochrane ... andand Archie Kao! :D And WAIT! We gotta bring in Gary Sinise and William Peterson for the gals and boys who have a preference for, uhm ... the more mature, experienced men. :lol:

Now THAT'S a MANBUN ORGY!

Kimmychu said:
Wow. Carmine, Eddie, Adam, Jon ... hey, why don't we throw in George Eads and Eric Szmanda while we're at it? Oh, oh, wait! And Gary Dourdan and Rory Cochrane ... andand Archie Kao! :D And WAIT! We gotta bring in Gary Sinise and William Peterson for the gals and boys who have a preference for, uhm ... the more mature, experienced men. :lol:

*asplodes in a shower of goo*

*asplodes in a shower of goo*
*puts gooey Lyn in a glass*

Wow! That Manbun Orgy will have me giggling all through uni today.
Wait a minute - are they all in this fight because of Carmine or did they just happen to be standing around, waiting for the one opportunity to rip their clothes off and get all sweaty and dirty?

Hell, who cares. First the orgy and then some good and long shower sessions... *fans herself* Oh, yeah!

Kimmychu said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now that's gotta be illegal in some part of the world somewhere. And where would all of this testosterone fest take place? Why, in the locker room, of course! :devil: :D

With poor Carmine as the tasty buffet.

Oh my.

I feel sorry for the janitor who'll have to clean up the locker room afterwards.

:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back