The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsGiovinazzo said:
And, yeah, I also felt like he was talking really fast. I think sometimes you have to pay attention to follow him because his mind seems to work really fast. I've always found that interesting about him because he's such a contradiction. He paints and that requires such a high degree of meticulous focus. I have no idea how he ropes in all that energy long enough to sit still for all the hours it would take to paint some of those really huge paintings we saw in the OK article.

Actually ... it makes absolute sense how he's able to paint all those paintings of his, even with his hyperactivity. :D As a painter and somebody who's probably even more difficult to entertain and amuse than he is, I find that the moment I pick up a pencil or a paintbrush, my entire concentration zeroes in 100% on what I work ... because it entertains me and keeps me focused, see? :) That's why painters and artists and the ilk can do what they do, 'cos it's fun and keeps the creative person's attention long enough to create something. :lol:

Just my two cents on that.

Kimmychu said:
MrsGiovinazzo said:
And, yeah, I also felt like he was talking really fast. I think sometimes you have to pay attention to follow him because his mind seems to work really fast. I've always found that interesting about him because he's such a contradiction. He paints and that requires such a high degree of meticulous focus. I have no idea how he ropes in all that energy long enough to sit still for all the hours it would take to paint some of those really huge paintings we saw in the OK article.

Actually ... it makes absolute sense how he's able to paint all those paintings of his, even with his hyperactivity. :D As a painter and somebody who's probably even more difficult to entertain and amuse than he is, I find that the moment I pick up a pencil or a paintbrush, my entire concentration zeroes in 100% on what I work ... because it entertains me and keeps me focused, see? :) That's why painters and artists and the ilk can do what they do, 'cos it's fun and keeps the creative person's attention long enough to create something. :lol:

Just my two cents on that.

I totally understand that. My brain goes at two hundred miles an hour, and I find it impossible to think of one thing at once. I know I probably talk just like Carmine does in that interview at times :) But when I paint, everything goes quiet and it's just me and what I'm doing, for a short time.

I get like that too sometimes. Sometimes nothing in the world will entertain me or some little trival thing will catch my eye and I'll be happily distracted for hours. Depends on my mood or how bad my chronic headache is.

lookaboomerang said:
*Thinks*...Too bad it wasn't on the East Coast, I'd be all over that shit. Anyway, I didn't realize that Carmine and Adam were still going out. Wonder if Eddie knows?

Hey, now that's a threesome I can get use to :devil:.

jorja_fan86 said:
lookaboomerang said:
*Thinks*...Too bad it wasn't on the East Coast, I'd be all over that shit. Anyway, I didn't realize that Carmine and Adam were still going out. Wonder if Eddie knows?

Hey, now that's a threesome I can get use to :devil:.

Yeah, me too :devil: Just show me where to sign up!

If the writers ever run out of ideas they should go through what that idea. If it's too racy then we'll show neekid shots of the boys throughout the episodes. Think of the ratings. I say Carmine should have a took with his agent real soon :devil:.

lookaboomerang said:
Hey, girls, not sure if any of you live in the Phoenix, AZ area, but I just saw that Carmine and Adam Rodriguez are playing in a Celebrity All-Stars softball game this Saturday in Phoenix. Tickets are waaaay cheap too. $9 reserved / $7 general admission. Tickets are available from ticketmaster.com. If you live near Phoeniz, jump your ass all over that one.

LOL, sounds like fun! Adam and Carmine went on that press tour last year...sounds like a reunion of sorts. Cute! Maybe Eddie will tag along too. ;)

Top41 said:
lookaboomerang said:
Hey, girls, not sure if any of you live in the Phoenix, AZ area, but I just saw that Carmine and Adam Rodriguez are playing in a Celebrity All-Stars softball game this Saturday in Phoenix. Tickets are waaaay cheap too. $9 reserved / $7 general admission. Tickets are available from ticketmaster.com. If you live near Phoeniz, jump your ass all over that one.

LOL, sounds like fun! Adam and Carmine went on that press tour last year...sounds like a reunion of sorts. Cute! Maybe Eddie will tag along too. ;)

Stop. Right. There. Before I descend into total gutter-thoughts, and Fred comes after me with a stick. Carmine, Adam and Eddie in one place is more than one person can take in terms of hotness!

Top41 said:
I think Fred just exploded. :lol: :devil: :lol:

Yeah, but he's gone and cloned himself, hasn't he? So there's more! If we're really unlucky, with all of this hotness about, all the clones will merge together to make an Uber-Fred, and we're doomed!

Top41 said:

Oh God.

Forget Fred, I think I just exploded. All that hotness in one place would be, would be...

It makes me speechless just to think of it.

I was flipping channels last night and I just happened to flip past Miami and Adam was on the screen just as I went by it and it kinda made me giggle a little. :lol:

Anyone from that area please go to that softball game and take pictures! What can I say? I'm a picture addict! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back