The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
ThumpyG, let me just say I am in love with your avatar! :D Those two sexy boys, playing in Chicago...oh, my mind is so in the gutter. :devil:

Top thanks! I will have to say that I did think of you when I first saw it, because I know hw much you love the boys! :lol:

:D I do love the boys, separately, together, everywhere, anywhere...but I have to say it gave me a smile that they came to my city, together, and well, that picture sure is cute isn't it? :devil: I bet they had fun in Chicago. ;) :devil:

It was just said they were in my city and I couldn't come see them :(

Oh, you didn't mean the Lt Dan Band....ohwell, it's still sad to have 'em so close and yet so far LOL

The benefit was $1500 a person--it was definitely out of my price range. I just think it's so cute that Eddie and Carmine showed up together. :D

Hey, if everyone in the LR paid $1500.00 to see Carmine and Eddie naked for charity sake there would be no more world hunger. The event would be a best seller :devil:.

BlueGirl said:
I felt like posting a pic that reflects the title. :D

17937_csiny_s02e20_hdtv_60911_cut.JPG

Everytime I see that photo, I want to throw my arms around him and hug him and just let him know it will be okay.

"Real Men Cry", I like that. Honestly, I would be amazed with a man's gut or abilities when he can cry. Kind of reminds me of Clay Aiken's MEASURE OF A MAN. BTW, Carmine's acting skills was raised to a higher level. He's getting better.

I love the crying picture too. He looks so sad! And sexy, but I'm bad for thinking that when he's crying. ;) :devil:

I'd pay $1500 to see Carmine and Eddie naked, too. :devil: We are just a debauched lot, but hey, the debauched have the most fun anyway. :devil: ;)

Sweet! I knew I was saving money for something worthwhile...remind me what 'my future' is again, I seem to have forgotten.

So it's $1500 dollars for the party, how much is the after-party? *nudge nudge* :devil: Let me get my checkbook. ;) :p :lol:

Faylinn said:
So it's $1500 dollars for the party, how much is the after-party? *nudge nudge* :devil: Let me get my checkbook. ;) :p :lol:
A girl after my own heart! :lol: *takes out second mortgage on house to participate in the after-party at any cost* :devil:

EDIT: I haven't seen discussion of the fantastic interview that was posted this morning. Why hasn't anyone mentioned that yet? :confused: Great interview! I love how long-winded his responses are. You can really feel his excitement for "Run Silent, Run Deep" and feel his dedication to his job. I found all the comments on his scene preparation really interesting. For anyone interested in learning more about how he approaches his work, his philosophy is soooo Uta Hagen in "Respect for Acting". As a girl with the mouth of a trucker, I found his repetitive use of the f-bomb comforting. Ah, a man I could talk to. :lol: I also think he's got the sex symbol thing nailed. He articulated all the things I find sexy as hell about him/Danny. He is without question serious eye candy, but it's all the other things he mentioned - balls, passion, focus, determination, commitment to what he's doing, etc. that really do it for me.

Top I love the new interview you did with Carmine! :) Is it just me, or was he really switching back and forth between being himself and his character Danny? I kept feeling like: "This is Carmine taling, now it's Danny, again Carmine, now Danny took over and so on..." :lol:

It really was an interesting interview. Thanks for putting it up! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back