The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
danny would look taste in wateva he wore..howeva he had his hair or wateva!!!!!!!!! i think green still loooks the best on him though...and blue!!!!!

this ain't got nothing to do with this thread... but can anyone tell me what carmines middle name is??
Cheers!

jorja_fan86 said:
Sorry to go off track but I was wondering what Danny would look like if he had darker hair...kinda like a deep chestnut brown shade. I think if he got a bit more of a tan he could pull it off 'cause dark hair+light eyes+tanned skin=hotness. Pink would really look good on him too!

I will have to admit men with dark hair, tanned,and blue eyes are my weakness! Not so sure about the pink though!? I wonder if he will highlight his hair again? I liked it, but I love his dark hair.

Ooh yeah dark guys in pink polos are to die for. I remember thinking I was in heaven when I travelled through Italy and Greece. I would love to see Danny return in the third season with deep, dark brown hair and olive skin.

jorja_fan86 said:
Ooh yeah dark guys in pink polos are to die for. I remember thinking I was in heaven when I travelled through Italy and Greece. I would love to see Danny return in the third season with deep, dark brown hair and olive skin.

Thinks of Danny with that look.
* THUD *

I finally rented "The Learning Curve," but I've only seen the first 10-15 minutes so far. (I don't think it's a good idea to watch it when my 11 year old sister is around, and seeing as it's the weekend... ;)) Er...I'm not going to pretend that I think all that much of it so far. There have been some funny bits, like the thing about being promoted from floor-wiper to ass-wiper. :p But other than the humor...

How horrible is it that I stared at the back of his head for a minute going "wow, he had a lot of hair." :eek: :p

Anyway, Serious!Danny is hot, but Slightly-Spazzy!Danny makes me want to drag him into the nearest closet and --censored by Fred-- Damnit! Where did he come from?! He must have been hiding under my desk. :eek: You pervy little PG-13 Meter! *kicks Fred*

...er, yeah. ;) Anyway, I can understand why they'd want Danny to mature some, but like others have said, not too much please. :) I'll be very nice and even send the writers those cool new fruit-flower arrangements. :) In any case, having him be impetuous a la season 1 would be more tasteful (and understandable) if they had some little character-development moments where they helped to explain why. I mean, we've discussed all sorts of reasons why he might act a certain way on this site, but it would be nice to see some of it on the show. Then again, if they're only going to develop him through interaction with Lindsay, then maybe I'd rather he stay an enigma. I want to see his relationships with other characters on the show, even Louie if they'd ever bother to acknowledge that he's alive. :rolleyes:

Faylinn said:
I finally rented "The Learning Curve," but I've only seen the first 10-15 minutes so far. (I don't think it's a good idea to watch it when my 11 year old sister is around, and seeing as it's the weekend... ;)) Er...I'm not going to pretend that I think all that much of it so far.
Keep watching, baby. The 10 best seconds of the flick lie somewhere near the middle. ;) :devil: ... But, uh, yeah, this is one you will definitely want to save until the little sis goes to bed or something.

Ah, The Learning Curve. I might bust out my copy this evening and watch it again. Not one of my favorites, but it is Carmine, and well, the man does things to me... :devil:

How horrible is it that I stared at the back of his head for a minute going "wow, he had a lot of hair."
*whisper* A German station is repeating Buffy recently, and I thought the same thing.*/whisper* He would've made for a gorgeous vampire, though. :devil:

I've been trying to get my hands on The Learning Curve for ages now, but it's either out of stock or the person I talk to hasn't got a clue. *sigh* Darn.
But, I've aqcuired Black Hawk Down. Again, not much Carmine, jarhead-haircut, but eh. Something to keep me going till I can afford the season 1 DVDs. ;)

I mean, we've discussed all sorts of reasons why he might act a certain way on this site, but it would be nice to see some of it on the show. Then again, if they're only going to develop him through interaction with Lindsay, then maybe I'd rather he stay an enigma. I want to see his relationships with other characters on the show, even Louie if they'd ever bother to acknowledge that he's alive.
Louie? :confused: Oh, you mean his brother who got beat up by a gang and is currently in a coma, as far as we know. That Louie. Silly me. :rolleyes: :)
Maybe they give him some guest appearances à la Chase Carter on ER, vegetable in a rehab center and all that. Argh.

Faylinn said:
Then again, if they're only going to develop him through interaction with Lindsay, then maybe I'd rather he stay an enigma. I want to see his relationships with other characters on the show, even Louie if they'd ever bother to acknowledge that he's alive. :rolleyes:

I agree on the develop of Danny through other characters on the show. Even though I like the whole Danny/Lindsay chemistry, at the end of the season it started to get on my nerves. Come on, get it on, already!
I hope on the third season the writers are going to change this and bring it down a bit. I think its making Danny look a bit shallow. I believe there are so many more layers to Danny than the "flirtatious-guy" and the "emotional wreck-guy" that the haven't shown yet.

^It's interesting because if you listen to the interviews with Carmine in the Drool thread (like 5 TV/radio ones and one print one), he never seems to want to talk much about the Danny/Lindsay stuff. He'll rave about Gary and the character development on the show, but I notice when they ask him about the Lindsay stuff he seems kind of unenthusiastic. For someone as good at playing a layered character as Carmine is, I can see how he might not like the trite and rather unimaginitive dialogue that comes out of the scenes between Danny and Lindsay. It does seem they took away a lot of Danny's edge in favor of those silly, rather juvenile flirting scenes.

Did you finish The Learning Curve, Faylinn? About all I remember about it is that Carmine shows skin. :devil: ;) Oh, and the scene at the end. If you've finished it, you'll know what I mean! ;)

Nah, I haven't finished the movie yet...maybe tomorrow morning when my little sister (who seems determined to be attached to my hip today) is at school. Then I'll get to see some skin. :devil:

*grumble* I really need to go read/watch those darn interviews!

Top41 said:
^It's interesting because if you listen to the interviews with Carmine in the Drool thread (like 5 TV/radio ones and one print one), he never seems to want to talk much about the Danny/Lindsay stuff. He'll rave about Gary and the character development on the show, but I notice when they ask him about the Lindsay stuff he seems kind of unenthusiastic. For someone as good at playing a layered character as Carmine is, I can see how he might not like the trite and rather unimaginitive dialogue that comes out of the scenes between Danny and Lindsay. It does seem they took away a lot of Danny's edge in favor of those silly, rather juvenile flirting scenes.

Thats precisely what I mean. It's fun to see some chemistry between charachters, but it seemed to take over all those other interesting parts of Danny (and Lidsay too, she been on the show for a whole season and we don't know anything about except that she's from Montana).
I think that actors in general are always looking for a challenge and getting a more inside look into the development of their character. I can imagine that the thing Danny has with Lindsay gets old fast for Carmine.
The different layers that Danny has, has made him my favourite on the show (not forgetting the fact that he extreemly good looking). I really hope to see some more of that next season.
Not only for the Danny character, but also for the rest of the cast. I think its missing some kind of balance.
Don't get me wrong, the show is still really great and I'm enjoyed it al lot. But there is always room for inprovement

See. This is why the TPTB should wake up and just put Flack and Danny together already. Those two hotties could simply sit there side by side on a bench for an entire hour, and that'd still have more chemistry and excitement than any Danny/Lindsay scene.

Of course, if it were up to me, they'd hardly be just sitting on a bench. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back