The Life & Times of Sara Sidle

omg!!! yeah! sara solving a case! lol .. deep down inside her she really wanted to do that .. she just pretended that she didnt! lol .. more! more! more! :D

Thanks! :D New chapter! Josh and Sara are 14 and they're graduating from middle school! :D

Note: The scene toward the end of this chapter after the ceremony where Josh and Sara are getting their present for graduating is supposed to go back-and-forth between Sara, Josh, and the whole gang.

May 11, 1986- Mountain Peak Middle School

Sighing, Sara slipped on her navy blue graduation robe over her jeans and t-shirt. She picked up the matching navy blue hat and slipped it on her head. She turned it around so that it was facing the right way, and she looked at herself in the mirror.

Sara Sidle was 14. And she was graduating from middle school today. She never thought that it would come so fast. It seemed like just yesterday that she met up with Josh, the one guy in her life that made everything look up.

She sighed nervously and excitedly again as she straightened out the sides of her robe. She heard a crash from outside the room and a teacher yelling at someone. She rolled her eyes. She knew who he was yelling at.

In stumbled Josh. His brown hair was messy and his navy blue graduation hat was placed over it sloppily. He held his robe in his hands in a tight bundle.

"Joshua," Sara said sighing. "What did you do this time?"

"I just went to get my robe from english!" he said. "I walked in to get it and I knocked some stuff over..."

"What stuff?" she asked folding her arms.

"Um..." he said scratching his head. "You know those glass dolls on the teacher's desk..."

"You broke what?"

"Hey, it's not my fault! If she really cared about them she wouldn't bring them to school where they could get broken!" he said.

Sara laughed. "Alright...let's get you fixed up for graduation."

He nodded and slipped his robe over his Jim Morrison t-shirt and his faded black jeans. "Ready!"

"Joshua..."

"What!?"

"You need to fix your hair!"

"It's fine, I'm not there to impress anybody!"

"You're supposed to look nice!"

"Those people can kiss my ass!"

Sara raised a brow and grabbed a comb from her pocket. She chased him around the room until he gave in and she combed out his hair.

"Women..." he muttered.

"What was that?" Sara said.

"Nothing..." he muttered again. "OW! You pulled my hair, what was that for?"

"Oh sorry, my mistake," Sara said with a smirk and continued to comb out his hair.

5:47 pm- Outside MPMS- The Bleachers

"Damn!" Ted muttered as he hit his leg against the bleacher.

"Oh be quiet, you baby," Nancy said taking a seat in the bleachers. "This is Sara's big day, don't ruin it with your antics."

"I know," he said. "But you're not the one hitting your leg on everything!"

"Shut up," Nancy said rolling her eyes. Ted took a seat next to her.

"It's hot," he whined.

"I told you it would be," she said.

"The sun's too bright."

"I told you to bring sunglasses."

"This isn't comfortable."

"I told you you could bring a fold-out chair."

"I'm bored."

"SHUT UP!" Nancy yelled. People were now staring at them like they were crazy. She looked at them before whispering to Ted, "Stop complaining, you baby!"

Ted pouted and folded his arms.

"Oooooh! I'm so excited, Georgie! Joshie's graduating today!" said the quirky red-head.

"I know, it's amazing. My little bro's going into high school," George said taking a seat.

"He's growing so fast!"

"I know," George said. "It's funny...it seems like just yesterday he was running around the house and I was chasing after him calling him names."

Frankie giggled. "He's growing up big and strong just like his big brother."

George smiled. "Thanks, Frankie."

Inside MPMS- 6:12 pm

"And I want to say thank you to all the parents out in the audience tonight," the principal continued.

"Could he talk any longer?" Sara thought sighing to herself in the small room she was in with the other eighth grade girl graduates waiting to walk outside.

"Could he talk any longer?" Josh thought to himself as he waited impatiently inside the small room with the other eighth grade boy graduates waiting to walk outside.

Finally, the doors to the rooms opened and the school band started to play the stupid songs...well, they attempted to play the school songs. The graduates walked out single-file to the middle of the football field. Every student took a seat as another row of kids filled in another set of metal chairs.

Frankie was jumping up and down, screaming hysterically when she saw Josh walk out.

"Oh jeez..." he sighed looking at her and waving with a weak smile.

"SARA! HEY, SARA! THERE YOU ARE! WHOO! YOU KICK ASS, SARA!" Ted was yelling from the bleachers. Everyone turned and stared at him until Nancy quieted him down.

"Oh god..." Sara sighed.

After everyone had taken a seat, the principal began another long and boring speech. None of what he was saying was relevant or necessary for the graduation. Finally, two people came up and started calling the names of the graduates so they could come up.

"Anna Johnson, Aaron Gills..."

Sara and Josh stared at each other from across the rows making faces at each other.

"Bobbi Jameson, Britney Addams..."

Josh started using his hands to talk to her in the made-up language they had made up months before.

"This is really boring," Josh said with his hands.

Sara smiled. "I know, but at least we're graduating," she replied.

"But this is taking forever," he added with a frown.

"Don't whine, Nancy might get on you for it," Sara said with a grin.

Josh laughed.

"Joshua Deckard."

Josh was busy making a face at Sara when they called his name. Everyone fell silent.

"Joshua Deckard," they replied.

Josh still hadn't realized they had called his name until someone nudged his shoulder and pushed him out of the aisle. Embarrassed, he fixed his hat and walked to the woman holding his key to graduation.

Frankie and George were cheering as he grabbed his certificate. He smiled and walked off.

Sara sighed as the list continued.

"Sara Sidle."

What would she do after she graduated? Would-

"Sara Sidle."

She jumped when she heard her name called again and walked over to the woman holding her certificate. She took it and smiled before walking back over to the group of kids sitting in the metal chairs.

Finally, the ceremony was over.

"WHOO! YOU DID IT! YOU GRADUATED!" Ted said pulling Sara into a tight hug.

"Heh, thanks Ted," Sara said.

"Congratulations, graduate," Nancy said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks, Nancy."

"JOSHIE!" Frankie yelled when she saw Josh. She pinched his cheeks and kissed him many times. "You're such a big boy!"

"Frankie..." Josh said looking around nervously. "We're in public..."

George laughed. "Alright, well, we have a little present for you."

"A present?" Sara replied looking at Ted and Nancy.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"We're going out to dinner with your little friend!"

"Sara?" Josh replied. "Cool!"

Josh and Sara met up with each other and he ran over to her catching her in a hug. "We did it, Sara," he said with a smile.

"I know," he said. "I can't believe it."

"So we're going to dinner..."

"I know."

"Maybe if we're nice we can get some booze."

"JOSH!" Frankie said whacking him in the head.

"Oooowww," he said rubbing his head. "What was that for?"

"You know you're too young to have alcohol!"

Josh rolled his eyes as Sara laughed and they both made their way to their cars to go to dinner.

Yea they graduated! Yippee! NOw they are going to go to highschool! .. I feel a sad chapter or couple of chapters coming up :(.. sara and josh arent friends in even season, something is going to happen isnt it!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOO! (be nice about it if something happens at least! :( ;) ) .. I need more!!!!! ahhh lol :D

whooosh time flies by doesn't it? :lol:

Something REALLY sad?? OH NO! is someone going to die? not josh!?

Do I love Ted or what??!! :lol: :lol:

Although it's so obvious they can't hear me, Congrats Sara and Josh! :D

Something sad? Nooo! :( Don't hurt anybody. :( Maybe you can just give Sara a fractured finger. That's pretty sad.

I don't mean to double-post but I can no longer edit the post. I'm going to give you guys a hint- Sara gets a foster brother. That's all I'm saying! ;)

Ahhh! I know know know! Is he that brother who she got grounded??

*hears groans everywhere*

Aww sorry guys! I burst a bubble eh? So am I right? Am I? Am I? Am I?

*a collective sigh of relief is heard*

See, guys? I didn't spoil the fun now did I? *evil laugh* :devil:

Ah great. Now I still have no idea what the super-sad event is. :p So continue quickly!!!

Please. :)

Back