The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SunsetBoulevard, May 4, 2010.

1. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

i just saw "The Mechanic". I thought that movie was awesome! lots of action and i thought it had it's funny moments.

2. DragonFriend95

DragonFriend95 Lab Technician

Just watched GI Joe Rise of Cobra...again :lol: It's a cheesy summer action movie, but the script is half decent, the cast is great and the visuals are amazing. I'd definitely recommend it to action movie fans.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I saw Role Models :lol: the two kids in this movie are what make it so funny. The movie is hilarious.

4. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

Just got done watching wedding crashers this movie is so funny!!

5. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Just Go With It-typical Adam Sandler movie. funny at points, overall good movie but stupid at a lot of point as well.

6. aaliya

aaliya Victim

The Last movie i have Watched is Lets Go With It.. this movie is truly awesome.. I love to Watch this..

7. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

I just watched Life As We Know It. And goodness, what a gem! I've always like watching movies that have scenes with food in them. Whether it's Soul Food, The Perfect Man, 16 Blocks, I like seeing food in movies. Great story, yet tragic, but beautiful throughout. With some funny scenes and dialogue, too.

8. city hunter

city hunter Rookie

"BIUTIFUL"-A powerful movie, very hard to watch, but worth the time! EXCEPTIONAL performance by Javier Barden!

9. hiphuggerslove

hiphuggerslove Rookie

I just wach this movie called i spit on your grave this movie is carzy..

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

gnomeo & juliet. i really liked it, it was very funny, lots of nice shakespeare jokes, good animation and a brilliant soundtrack of elton john before he went crap :D

11. ModernDayDrifter

ModernDayDrifter Lab Technician

Terminator Salvation: not your typical terminator movie, definatly not the best out of that series. Christian Bale tried to hard and Sam Worthington did an amazing job stole the main character right away from Bale. He was deffinatly the main focus, but considering Christian Bale didnt do that great it was a good thing. In all honesty though they didnt need to make this movie, the way they ended the last one there with John Conner and his to be wife in the military caves as the bombs fell was a perfect ending

12. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

"I am Number 4".

I didn't know too much about this one going in, but I didn't mind it. My friend thought it felt too much like a CW teen drama, but I don't mind a little romance so I was OK with that. Not awesome, but definitely entertaining if you like a little alien romance.

13. CRM

CRM Prime Suspect

Unstoppable. Awesome, edge-of-your-seat thriller, one that takes the viewer along for the ride! I like how on almost every scene, many details get explained about operating trains, including what the trains are carrying. Just details like those that not many people have seen or know about.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Basement Jack - Eh. Not that great. Several scenes clearly taken from some of the "Halloween" movies... like
    the killer falling from a building onto the ground and then the hero/heroine looking down and the body being gone.... and the supposedly dead killer being put into an ambulance and later you see that he's killed the EMT(s) and he's nowhere in sight.

15. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Night of the Demons (remake with Shannon Elizabeth and Monica Keena) - Not bad, I can't decide if I like it better than the original or not. I'll have to watch the original again to decide lol.