The Last Movie You Saw - Thread 4

It's Alive - Very very weird movie.
A woman has a baby by c-section (because even though she's only six months pregnant, the baby has supposedly doubled in size), she's out of it basically cause of the meds and all. There are two docs and two nurses in the room with her. They deliver her son, say he looks fine... then a little bit later another hopsital employee finds the operating room all bloody. The two docs and nurses are dead. The mother is out of it and the baby is lying on her belly. The baby's father has been in the waiting room through the entire operation. The cops are baffled as to how someone got in there and killed the docs and nurses without anyone having seen a thing.

The parents take the baby home and strange things start to occur, only the mother notices it at first. She finds several dead animals in the baby's crib and he'd been eating on them. She also finds some people (who have visited her) dead as well. She's heavy in denial about what her child is throughout the whole movie.

Eventually she breaks down and tells her husband that when she first found out she was pregnant, she was scared and worried about losing everything she'd worked for (she was in college) and her friend talked her into getting these pills off the internet that make you have a miscarriage. She took the pills and got really sick, but soon discovered she was still pregnant, so she decided to keep the baby after all. I guess the writers wanted the audience to believe that these mystery pills that the woman got from the internet are what caused the baby to become violent and basically monsterous (although the majority of the time it looked perfectly normal). The baby's father soon realizes what's going on and tries to put a stop to his son's killing spree.
What. The. Fu- :wtf:

ANYWAYS, last Wednesday I saw Tron: Legacy. I never watched the original so I don't know what I'm missing out on there, but I really liked this one. The music was awesome (probably the best part about it), I really liked the story to it and everything. The graphics and everything were just amazing. I saw it in 3D and it was seriously so cool. If you see it you should definitely pay the extra to see it in 3D. Also, I dunno if it would have been obvious if I'd seen the original, but Clu, one of the characters in it (played by Jeff Bridges), was CGI'ed and it took me over half the movie to even realize it.

Then this Thursday I went and saw Tangled. ^_^ It was so good, seriously. :lol: So cute and just a nice movie. The music in this one was also awesome. Obviously not the most thought-provoking movie, but still good.

It's Alive - Very very weird movie.
A woman has a baby by c-section (because even though she's only six months pregnant, the baby has supposedly doubled in size), she's out of it basically cause of the meds and all. There are two docs and two nurses in the room with her. They deliver her son, say he looks fine... then a little bit later another hopsital employee finds the operating room all bloody. The two docs and nurses are dead. The mother is out of it and the baby is lying on her belly. The baby's father has been in the waiting room through the entire operation. The cops are baffled as to how someone got in there and killed the docs and nurses without anyone having seen a thing.

The parents take the baby home and strange things start to occur, only the mother notices it at first. She finds several dead animals in the baby's crib and he'd been eating on them. She also finds some people (who have visited her) dead as well. She's heavy in denial about what her child is throughout the whole movie.

Eventually she breaks down and tells her husband that when she first found out she was pregnant, she was scared and worried about losing everything she'd worked for (she was in college) and her friend talked her into getting these pills off the internet that make you have a miscarriage. She took the pills and got really sick, but soon discovered she was still pregnant, so she decided to keep the baby after all. I guess the writers wanted the audience to believe that these mystery pills that the woman got from the internet are what caused the baby to become violent and basically monsterous (although the majority of the time it looked perfectly normal). The baby's father soon realizes what's going on and tries to put a stop to his son's killing spree.
What. The. Fu- :wtf:

:lol: Yeah, that was pretty much the reaction of myself and my brother as we were watching that movie lol.

Vampires Suck - The Twilight spoof. Funny, but very silly as parodies tend to be. Not something I would watch a second time, but fun for one viewing.

The Scorpion King- not too bad, deffinatly cheesy at parts, special the music they used for dramatic scenes. When theres nothing else on tv its a good watch.

The Scorpion King is so cheesy... and I watch it EVERY FREAKIN' TIME IT AIRS ON TV! :lol: I just can't seem to resist The Rock. :D

Yeah i know I tend to watch it alot too lol

Last movie I saw (In theaters) is True Grit, saw it yesterday was really good, few rand parts but those parts added for some comin relief.

Mission Impossible. Good movie if you like action spy flicks. Got some darker humor in it. Like it even though its older lol and Tom Cruise is very easy to look at.

Recently watched, Patch Adams. Amazing,heartfelt movie. Perfect balance of drama and comedy, very well done.

Last edited:
Tron: Legacy- not bad. i was able to follow the story without having ever seen the orginal. Olivia Wilde was very good and so was the rest of the cast.

Libeled Lady- one of the 14 movies Myrna Loy and William Powell made together. this was the first time i have ever watched Jean Harlow in a movie and i am not a big fan of hers. the story was silly but just seeing the great chemistry between Loy and Powell made it worth sitting through.

Man of the World- a Carole Lombard movie from 1931. the story was blah but i enjoyed William Powell not playing the hero.

Empire Records. hahha CSI:Miami cast Jake & Speedle & Robin Tunney, Lisbon from The Mentalist good movie <3

Devil - Better than the last few M. Knight (not even gonna attempt to spell his last name lol) movies. Although the "devil" was pretty predictable from the get go ... at least for me.

Mega Python vs. Gatoroid - The dialogue in this movie was so cheesy. It's okay to reference a song by one of the stars (80s pop princesses Debbie Gibson and Tiffany in this case) once in the movie, but I counted at least three or four times in this movie and it got on my nerves lol.

The ending of the movie was predictable as usual. Not a terrible movie for one viewing, but not something that I would ever watch again. I would recommend that you make sure you're really bored before watching it though lol.

Back