The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I saw The Departed earlier tonight. The cast was great the acting was great and the plot was superb. It was very gritty and honest, since it was filmed in Boston I recognized quite a few location. I highly recomend the movie, but if you see it be warned of the violence and language. The movie uses a lot of ethnic and racial slurs, they also use both the C words quite a few times.

2. cathygirlrulez

cathygirlrulez Witness

It was The Knight's Tale with the amazing Heath Ledger!!
    I luv him!!

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Man, I really, really want to watch that movie. Apparently it's a very good movie and Felicity Huffman is amazing in it. :)

4. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I really want to see Transamerica too. I think Felicity is a very humble actress to take on such a role, and I commend her for it. I've heard nothing bad about it, it sounds fantastic.

I'm half assedly watching Fantastic 4 right now. It is very, very, very boring and does not compare to the greatness of my beloved Superman in any incarnation. However, it was filmed here, and it's always fun to pick out places I recognise. Particularly, the climactic scene was filmed a block away from where I worked at the time, and there were upturned cop cars, mock subway entrances, and faux fronts for buildings there (Hastings and Burrard) for months. I also ran into Jessica Alba at a club near there on a friend's birthday party. So that's kinda cool. The movie still sucks though.

5. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

^

Michael Chiklis was great as The Thing, though. :thumbsup:

6. cathygirlrulez

cathygirlrulez Witness

:)Yes it is!!One of my favourites!Felicity rulez!!Oh...and Kevin Zegers!! ;)

7. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

i watched naco libre last night...

i ate some bugs
    i ate some grass
    i used my hand to wipe my tears...

so funny...

8. cathygirlrulez

cathygirlrulez Witness

Love actually....I watch it every months......so funny..and so so christmas!!!

9. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Oh, true. But then, when isn't Michael Chiklis great? I so loved The Commish. :D

Last night we watched Dead Man's Chest and Le Pacte des Loups (Brotherhood of the Wolf). DMC was as fantastic as it was the last time. Le Pacte des Loups was really good, although I hate watching French movies with my boyfriend cause he always wants the dubbing or subtitles, and it drives me mad as a french speaker. Anyway, Monica Bellucci is so gorgeous.

10. AznxCSI

AznxCSI Witness

Aww I love that movie, its so adorable. I especially liked Colin Firth's story and the kid one. It always makes me think of Christmas. ;)

11. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

I just watched Texas Chainsaw Massacre The Next Generation...this movie sucks as a horror movie, but you will be rolling on the floor laughing...Matthew McConaughey plays a really funny psychopath! And who knew Leatherface was a Trannie??

12. od0_ital

od0_ital Dead on Arrival

Well, he wasn't so hot durin' his guest spot on Seinfeld.

:D

Picked up Mission: Impossible III and X3: The Last Stand on DVD this week, and watched 'em both. I saw 'em in theaters durin' their run, too.

13. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

i just saw blade 2 and its nice but i still like the first one more, but he there are vampires in it and thats okay..

14. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Just watched Dazed and Confused! Love that movie!

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I watched Super Troopers yesterday and i love this moive! it is one of my favorites now! i never seen it until yesterday and that is a regret because i love it!

I love the part where the guy in the back of the car is liking the window and is like "The snazberries taste like snazberries" :lol: or "CANDY BAR!!!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plus on Wendesday i saw Borat! OMG i love this one as weel it is now my thrid favorite movie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.