The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorta a opion question but for Grave Danger, were people dissapointed with the lack of sara emotion for nick? just wondering

I'm sure there are lots of differing opinions on this, but I for one thought she was spot on. When they were first watching the live feed, her eyes were all watery and she looked really upset. Then, when they were at the prison talking to Kelly, she got angry at one point, and then the look on her face when Kelly said "I hope your friend dies" was just amazing. Plus she looked agitated and frustrated while she was trying to get a fingerprint off the thumb and all that.

So, I for one, thought she did look upset throughout. :)

To be honest, this is more of a episode factual question sort of thread- you might want to take a look over in CSI and track down the "Grave Danger" thread. There's lots of great discussion to be found in there.

And welcome to the board! :D

sorry..i'll remeber that next time, thanks though! i agree with what you said espically since you poineted those out to me, i had forgotten about all that! thanks a lot!

another question....
where did this quote come from:
Sara: So, that's why Grissom's late.
Warrick: You just don't like other women in his life.
Sara: I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
any one know? i love it but can't figure out the episode...thanks

In CSI Miami's season two episode 'Blood Brothers', when Horatio and Yelina are talking, the dialogue goes something like this:
Yelina: I'm not going to go out with Stetler. He **something**
Horatio: I did notice that. By the way... He's doing it again.

Anyone know what Yelina says?

Hi brittany0710, the line you're looking for is:

Yelina: But, I'm not going out with Stetler. He leers.

Hope that helps. :)

I was talking to my friend about our favourite CSI episodes last night, and she said the best episode was "the one with a downs syndrome boy who desperately wanted to be in a rodeo". I can vaguely recall it, I think it might be a Season 5 episode. Does anyone know which episode it is?

I think that one is "Bully For You", season 2.
Nope, it's not Bully For You, I saw that on DVD the other day, that's the one with the school counsellor who shot her student.

Ah, right you are. I was thinking of the homeless guy dumped in the duffel bag. I think the one you want is "Snuff" from season 3?

That episode your after Talie is 308 'Snuff' where his skeleton is found covered with fire ants. Terri is called to carrie out facial reconstruction, it is discovered that he has Down's syndrome and worked at a riding stable.

*EDIT* Sorry Baba I posted just after you! :lol:

We have the CSI guide to the first three seasons. In Sara's profile it talks about Sara's homelife as almost ideal-raised by hippies in a B&B, nothing about DV issues. Then this season (I think) we learn sara's mom killed her dad. What gives?

Never trust the Bios on the CBS site, they are never reliable.

What Miami episode does Horatio take or talk about taking Ray Jr fisihing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back