The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, you're right. If you have the DVD box set of S3, it's after the second black break that's about a millisecond long. (AKA Chapter 3 if you watch it in Windows Media Player.) I just watched it on my computer after I ran and got my DVDs of seasons 3 and 4. And Nick comes in while he's swabbing them. (I stopped it. I'm gonna try and do some stuff for my iPod.)

No, sadly I don't own any of the season...yet. I'm trying to save my money to get them.
But I've seen that episode some weeks ago and I watched that scene in some vids on youtube. :D

Okay, this may be a lame question, but I've wondered something since rewatching CSI:NY episode Fare Game. Did Carmine and Anna really eat the unusual food? Or was it just regular food made to look like some of the bugs and spiders and such. I'm just curious and wondered if anyone knew whether they actually ate those things or not. Thanks.

^
^
I think Hill Harper said in an interview that the bugs that Carmine ate while Danny & Hawkes were in the kitchen weren't real and were made of some sort of paste (I think). So, I'd assume that the bugs they ate later in the episode weren't real either.

I have a question, it's not about an episode but I just didn't know where to post it :p

CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY books: could you tell me where can I find info about them?, I'm totally lost about it :(, everybody posts things that have appeared in the books, and I can't find a single info in Internet :(, I'd also like to know the names of the books please *makes watery eyes*

Thanks a lot for your answers :)

CalleighWolfe said:
CSI, CSI Miami and CSI NY books: could you tell me where can I find info about them?
You can get information about the paperback novels, graphic novels, and companion books with episode guides, by going to Amazon.com. Use the pull-down menu to select Books and type in CSI and press Enter.

For the publisher of the paperback novels, Pocket Books division of Simon & Schuster, go to Simonsays.com. Type CSI into the search box and hit Enter.

Both sites will also mention upcoming titles.

okey dokey my fellow CSI lovers.
i've recently gotten into CSI: NY and i bought the second season [yay!] and i was wondering, what episode is the one where Danny hugs Lindsay? it's probably already been answered, but i'm too lazy to look through allllll of the other pages. tehee.

The only 'hug' that I can think of between those two isn't in season two, it's in the second episode of season 3 called "Not What it Looks Like." I don't think there was anything like hugging in season 2. Carrying her for a reconstruction, yes; awkward hand-holding demonstration, yes. But no hugging.

The 'hug' in this episode occurs after a hostage situation when Lindsay was in danger and Danny finds her in the room after he, Flack and Stella barge in with the SWAT team. Is this what you mean?

In the episode All for Our Country, when Grissom and Brass are arguing about how the murders were likely committed by cops. There was a quote that feels like it was an allusion, but I couldn't figure out what it meant. The quote was omething like:

Brass: Cops don't take the law into their own hands.
Grissom: Oh yeah in what city

What is Grissom referencing, if anything..

basically saying that every city has some crooked cops how would take the law into their own hands
i think, hope that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back