The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Homebodies Season 4, Episode 3

how did the girl who had been raped (i believe her character name was suzannah) die? i assume the man/men who raped her returned to killed her so that she couldnt identify them at a later time, but perhaps she committed suicide?

It looked like she had been out to the grocery store (as she had a grocery bag with her) and I think she was shot. I don't think it was suicide, as it didn't look like a suicide to me. :)

thanks, i figured she was murdered, i just wanted some other opinions....again, thanks for responding!

Re: what's eating gilbert grissom (spoiler)

if i am correct, this is the episode where grissom has the perp in custody and he's drawing the freaky pic. sara finds miss february's pic and tells grissom that THAT alleged murder victim is a fake; meanwhile, the perp goes to the bathroom and proceeds to suffocate himself with a plastic bag.

now my question is this:

how did he get the noisy plastic bag out of his clothes and over his head without making any noise in the bathroom? the cops were in the bathroom with him weren't they? wouldnt they have heard him opening up the bag and tying it around his head? keep in mind the heightened acousics in a bathroom.

Re: what's eating gilbert grissom (spoiler)

i think thats one of the questions the writers dont want you to worry about :lol: they just wanted him to kill himself in the bathroom and werent too worried about the logistics of it. i always wondered why they let him close the door. oh well, sometimes we do have to sacrifice a little bit of reality for the storylines to turn out the way they are supposed to

I just noticed that several people have changed the little title bar above the question. This isn't really a problem, but let's leave the title of the thread itself in there please. :) If you're referring to a specific episode, please state the name in the post itself. :)

NOT SURE IF IM DOIN THIS RIGHT, BUT IM TRYIN TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS AN EPISODE WHERE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY GETS A BOMB STRAPPED TO HIM AND SENT OUT TO ROB A BANK?ANY AND ALL INFO HELPFUL

No there is not an episode like that in any of the three series. However there have been a couple of bomb related episodes:

1. Boom from LV
2. Charge of this Post from CSI NY.

Was there an episode in CSI NY where a blind woman was killed, and this blind woman liked to sculpt faces and do art with her hands? She also had a boyfriend..
or am I thinking of the wrong show?:lol:

Yes that was an episode in NY, it's titled Grand Murder at Central Station, it is also the episode in which Stella met Frankie.

Nope, you're thinking of NY. It was "Grand Murder at Central Station." :)

Edit: Hehe, you beat me to it while I was double-checking, Calihan. :p

SECURITY1 said:
NOT SURE IF IM DOIN THIS RIGHT, BUT IM TRYIN TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS AN EPISODE WHERE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY GETS A BOMB STRAPPED TO HIM AND SENT OUT TO ROB A BANK?ANY AND ALL INFO HELPFUL
I do not remember a TV episode of such an event. But there was a real life news story from August 2003 where that happened in Erie, Pennsylvania.

IM TRYIN TO FIND OUT IF THERE WAS AN EPISODE WHERE A PIZZA DELIVERY GUY GETS A BOMB STRAPPED TO HIM AND SENT OUT TO ROB A BANK
i think you may be thinking of an episode of criminal minds called "wont get fooled again," where there is a copycat bomber and gideon has to talk to the original bomber (named bale, who is in prison) to help diffuse the bomb that is strapped on the delivery guy. but gideon has trouble trusting bale again, as he trusted him once before and lost a team member.

hope this helps.

I remember reading about that pizza story in the news. Very creepy stuff, and it wouldn't surprise me if it ends up being put into fictional dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back