The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what episode it was where Sara tells Greg to lie down and he says something like 'this is like a dream I had once, except Grissom wasn't watching.'?

I have a question about an eppy from both Miami and New York. In the Miami episode "Come As You Are" and the NEw York one "Heroes" both involve the murder of a Marine. I thought NCIS investigate all crime connected to the Navy and Marine Corps not CSI. So why do they? I know the show is CSI but they could have shared the case.

Sorry if this isn't where I post this.

I think this is more for the mods or anyone else who knows
where can I find previous episodes of CSI like Full episode like they show on Innertube?
Instead of buying or renting the DVD collection

I hope that makes sense?

I don't believe you can watch all the previous episodes like that legally. You can see some, but definitly not all of them.

i guess innertube only has the newest season, and only for a few weeks. i dont have itunes but i know you can buy csi episodes there. maybe someone who has dealt with itunes can tell you what episodes are available. these two methods are the only legal ways to see csi episodes without the dvds and are so the only ones allowed to be discussed on the board.

as to why csi investigated the death of a marine, probably thats just the story they wanted to do. maybe they were hoping no one would notice. *shrugs* i dont know about the states but are agencies like ncis and whatever the one for the army was called not found everywhere? maybe they dont have access to that kind of thing in new york or miami so the regular police department handled it.

About the Marines, I think the CSIs investigated bcause the Marines were killed on Civilian land and the local CSI/PD has jurisdiction over it.

yeah but on ncis it doesnt matter where it happened, theyre the ones who deal with it
i guess it just goes to show us tv shows are not always consistent with real life. i have no idea how it really works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back