The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sara went veggie after Grissom used a pig for an experiment in Season 1 Episode 10 'Sex, Lies and Larvea' I think.

Hope that helped!

~xJemmax~

I also thought it was after 'Sex, Lies and Larvae', if that's the case then Sara would have already been a vegetarian in the episode 'Table Stakes'. :confused:

yep, thats a continuity error they made. just goes to show the writers arent perfect, but we knew that already didnt we? ;)

Some vegetarians don't eat red meat/beef, but do eat fish to get the protein and other amino acids that they lack from not eating red meat, but still consider themselves vegatarians. And this could be the case with Sara.

However, Im gonna go with maple and say it's just a continuity error. In 1x15 - Table Stakes, she says she wants a "steak and a shot" and also eats the sea bass but in 1x17 - Face Lift, she tells Warrick she hasn't eaten meat since the pig experiment she and Grissom conducted (1x10 - Sex, Lies and Larvae).

yeah i have a question. i cant find when the episode comes on when eric and caine go to brazil . if someone knows can you please let me know. :)

^ I think that's the first episode of season 5, called "Rio". But I'm not totally sure as I haven't seen any of Miami S5 yet.

allmaple said:
yep, thats a continuity error they made. just goes to show the writers arent perfect, but we knew that already didnt we? ;)

This is a continuity error, but it's not the writer's fault (this time). This episode was actually one of the first few filmed. It just aired much later for some reason. I forget what number was as far as episode order, but you can tell by Sara's hairdo and by the friction between her and Warrick that it is an earlier episode. I believe it says on the DVDs what the episode number was, but I don't have them with me at the moment.

KarenChristian has asked:

I would like to know if anyone knows what episode the DeuceDeuce Murder was in, a company about to start a clothing line, I'm intrested in the title of that episode so I can tell some friends about it, any info would be very helpful! thanks!

allmaple said:
KarenChristian has asked:

I would like to know if anyone knows what episode the DeuceDeuce Murder was in, a company about to start a clothing line, I'm intrested in the title of that episode so I can tell some friends about it, any info would be very helpful! thanks!

That would be season 3 episode "Pro Per"

I can't find the LV thread but what would be done with the two girls in Cats in the Cradle? They're even too young for juvenile court I think. How would they handle it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back