The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, this is a question thread about ALL the shows, so please- don't feel like you have to limit the questions to Vegas because that's absolutely not the case.
:)

BabaOReilly said:
For the record, this is a question thread about ALL the shows, so please- don't feel like you have to limit the questions to Vegas because that's absolutely not the case.
:)

Oh wow, thanks. I'll remember that next time I have a question. :)

Tinkerbell said:
The other is from CSY:NY - In Tanglewood we find out that Danny knows the Tanglewood Boys, and one is saying before he leaves the questionary room that Danny Messer is working here?Ect..ect, does it ever comes out what Danny's connection is to the Tanglewood Boys, besides that he probably lived there...
At the moment the 'Tanglewood' episode is all we have to go on, which implies that there is a connection between Danny and the Tanglewood boy's but weather he was a Tanglewood boy or it's a connection from another source is still to be told! :D

POSSIBLE SPOILER
I have read that there will be a 'Tanglewood 2' story coming up - Well hearsay really, although I can't confirm when that would be or wether it will definitely happen. :)

Danny Messer 's connection stems from his brother's involvement with that group!...

Does anyone know what the episode was called where they find the body in the old toolbox with red ants all over it and it turns out to be a guy who worked on a ranch. For some reason I can't find the name of the episode.

Does anybody know the episode where Catherine says something like "Didn't your daddy say he loves you?" to Sara? It has been bothering me all week and I can't remember the name.

Hmm, I thought it was something more like "didn't your daddy say you were pretty/smart/beautiful"? :confused: Because I think I know what you're referring to.

*goes to do more looking*

ETA: The closest thing I can find is this from After The Show, season 4.

CATHERINE: Did your father ever tell you you were pretty?

SARA: (shrugs) I guess.

CATHERINE: He ever tell you you were smart?

SARA: Yeah.

CATHERINE: So, it probably never occurred to you that you wouldn't be successful. If all you ever hear is that you're gorgeous, you can let everything else fall away, and it can leave you in a very dangerous place.
Okay, the bloodstain on the top of the foot is round. Gravitational. On the bottom of the foot, it's smeared.

Sorry if that's not what you're looking for. I can't think of any other episode right now.

Does anyone know the season and episode where Warrick (and maybe Doc Robbins?) are looking at a dead body and some sort of worm starts crawling out of the guys mouth? Then Warrick says something to the effect of, "Ew, what is what?!"

I promised my six year old sister I'd watch it with her (it's her favorite episode) and I now I can't remember what the episode is called! :rolleyes:

This is driving me crazy; someone please help: At the end of "Built to Kill" (ep 2), Grisson takes a miniature picture frame out of the model with tweezers, looks at the front, then the back. I thought the picture on the back was of a child's doll with a blood (?) smear on its cheek. He looks surprised. What was the picture of, and what did it have to do with Izzy's death?

CSI:NY season 2 episode 1 - Summer in the City

At the end when they say to the model that they'll have proof once they dust the diamond......we'll wont the diamond have her prints as she was wearing it for the shoot?

[*]Who did it?

First post...

OK, I just watched the latest episode and I did not get who killed that musician. Grisham was looking at the picture in the model and I did not get it... Who did it?

[/list]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back