The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe Ive had two 11 hour sleeps in the last few days. Got up at 12:40pm. I must be getting ill or something :lol:

I can’t believe how good it feels to be back on the boards after the hiccup, man, I really missed it. :eek: :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Dutchie said:
I can't believe I rode/drove (what is it??? on my bike)
I can't believe what a stupid English teacher Dutchie has in never explaining that one 'rides a bike' but 'drives a car' :p

I can't believe Jayne had to play the teacher again and explain it to me. I can't believe I was actually counting on her to :lol:

I can't believe the board's back on! Yeej! :D

awwe im sure you not thaaaaaaat pathetic!

i can believe that i spoke my mind and told my friend what i thought and she got mad!

I can't believe that a 60+ man can run on stage while singing and playing guitar for two and a half hours on end.

John Fogerty is amazing! (I want that guy's vitamins)

:eek: woah, 1500 times in 5 weeks?1 Someone needs to put her ass to the wall to slow her down. do we have another heartagram here? :lol: (nah, I love you heartagram69 ;) )

I cant believe how humid it is here! It took me 3 hours to get to sleep last night cos it was just too hot. And I went to bed half one and had to get up half 7. :lol:

I cant believe how pointless it was going to my new college introduction day. :rolleyes: Not worth the fiver I spent on my bus fare to college. I could've used that money for something/someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back