The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe mum will be coming back tomorrow.
I can't believe dad is cleaning the house because he's scared that mum will kick his arse if she sees the mess we made :lol:
I can't believe dad told me not to help him cleaning because he actually thinks I'm working on my thesis.
I can't believe I miss my friend already :(
I can't believe I slept in till 9am, while normally I get up at 5am :eek:

I can't believe how skint I'm going to be during the month of July. Everything has come in the one month, a lot of my money has to be spent on the car, unfortunately it's compulsory to have it serviced and taxed on top of that it also has to have it's first MOT, so I have to spend the money.

I can't believe I rode/drove (what is it??? on my bike) to the town centre in FOUR minutes! It's not that far away, but four minutes!?! I should play music more often when I have to go somewhere. It helps!

I also can't believe it's so hot here! And I can't believe I'm complaining while I few days ago I was saying: 'it's so cold!'

i can't believe i spend all day at lake! :D
i can't believe i feel sleepy at 19:43PM :p
i can't believe i was sunbathing with all clothes :lol:

i cant believe how many cat-calls my friends and i got on the way from the club to the car last night! well maybe i can, since i was in a rather revealing top and one of my friends was in a corset. but, i cant believe one of the calls came from a uniformed police officer driving by in his cruiser!! isnt he supposed to protect us from jerks like that??

Dutchie said:
I can't believe I rode/drove (what is it??? on my bike)
I can't believe what a stupid English teacher Dutchie has in never explaining that one 'rides a bike' but 'drives a car' :p

I can't believe I've been helping dad out with his new TomTomGo700 all morning and afternoon now :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm almost out of credit on my cellphone.. again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back