The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I'm going to live at the city I always wanted to live at, and that I'm actually not happy about it..
And I can't believe you're moving to the city where I used to study and lived :D I'll be there during the summer several times.. heh.. maybe we'll bump into each other without even noticing.. oh no, wait, you know what I look like.. :p

I can't believe how cool my mum turned out to be :)

^^I believe her,we're under a heat wave in Spain.Maybe it wasn't 45 ºC but very close to it.
Lucky me here there are 32 ºC.

JayneEmilysRealm said:
Lizzy_004 said:
I can't believe I'm going to live at the city I always wanted to live at, and that I'm actually not happy about it..
And I can't believe you're moving to the city where I used to study and lived :D I'll be there during the summer several times.. heh.. maybe we'll bump into each other without even noticing.. oh no, wait, you know what I look like.. :p

I can't believe a friend told me she went to 'Vliegend Paard' this weekend, and I never even heard of it before I met you.. same goes for the Irish Pub :D Just wait, as with next schoolyear, I'll be in bars there every weekend :D :D

Lizzy_004 said:
JayneEmilysRealm said:
Lizzy_004 said:

I can't believe a friend told me she went to 'Vliegend Paard' this weekend, and I never even heard of it before I met you.. same goes for the Irish Pub :D Just wait, as with next schoolyear, I'll be in bars there every weekend :D :D
Heh.. I love 'Vliegend Paard'.. I start in the Irish Pub and then, when I'm in the mood for some clubbing I go there.. but shhhh, I'm not allowed to get in actually because you need to study at Windesheim at certain nights.. really weird though. But I won't be in town during the weekends, mainly during the week..

I can't believe I'm giving my wuppie away to my American friend tomorrow.. must say goodbye to it..

I'll be in town the upcoming two weeks.. so, yeah, also during the week. :) Who knows I'll see you there :D

I can't belive you only have one wuppie :p

I can't believe I have NO wuppie at all! *ducks*
I can't believe that I'm already bored and the holidays have just begon...oh boy.

I cant believe how late my speakers are. Im furious because I paid about £5 for it to be delivered by the 30th June which was 12 frigging days ago! If it doesnt arrive tomorrow, IM SO GOING TO COMPAIN AND RAISE HELL TO GET A REFUND! :mad:

I cant believe I ate a packet of some yuuuuummy crisps. I feel guilty now cos they were so yummy I shouldn't have had it! :(

I cant believe that Im bored.

i can't believe my internet connection was low 2 days..
i can't believe my friend 'Vampire' today was in water :eek: she hate it! :p
i can't believe she will come to beach with us tomorrow :lol:

I can't believe it's just another 36 hours till I see *** again.. but it's probably for the last time in my whole life. :(

I can't believe that I've got to clean the house within 6 hours... a real estate guy is coming over to check the value of the house then. Eep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back