The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe our other neighbour stole our newspaper in the morning :eek:
See, those come to one huge mailbox (newspapers of these three houses) and dad checked it TWICe and it wasn't there... :rolleyes:

I can't believe how badly I was bitten by the mosquitos yesterday. Probably some 50. They found my ankles delicious.

I can't believe how much homework I have to do in the next 4 days. :(

I can't believe that I left it until now to do the aforementioned homework :( :(

I can't believe we are required to find a minimum of 10 references per person in our group of 6. That's 60 references altogether! Minimum! And the assignment is only 3000 words long. How on earth do you fit 60 references into 3000 words?? Not possible. :rolleyes:

DaWacko said:
I can't believe how badly I was bitten by the mosquitos yesterday. Probably some 50. They found my ankles delicious.

I cant believe there ARE mosquitos in Finland but none in England. :rolleyes: Poor you, Sanna. Getting bitten sounds painful. :p

I cant believe that my new speakers were lost in the courier service after it took Ebuyer ALMOST three weeks to get off their lazy arses to get the speakers out of the warehouse They'll send another one but I dont know if they'll take out another £30 that it costed me. GRRR if it's not delivered by the next week, IM SO GOING TO REFUND IT AND BUY MY FRIENDS SPEAKERS OFF HIM! Gosh. :rolleyes:

kazzy said:
DaWacko said:

I cant believe there ARE mosquitos in Finland but none in England. :rolleyes: Poor you, Sanna. Getting bitten sounds painful. :p

Oh fudge off you bloody brit! :p

Not only mosquitos, by same amout of horseflies... two different kind *cries*
I just introduced my ankles to mom. She said "oh my god"
Those are so itchy...soooo frigging itchy...

And then I should wear long sleeved shirt and normal trousers when it's +29c :rolleyes:

I can't believe I'm finally gettin all our comps fixed :D
I can't believe I have only one beer left in fridge :(

I can't believe that someone is feeling a bit better today! :) Yay...this day is working out :)

I also can't believe that yesterday I almost fell out of a ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back