The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe that I watched out the window tonight and tought that an UFO fell down on my head, until I realised that I was laying in bed, while my Physics book fell on my head from a drawer above me ;)

I can't believe I have passed my teaching year and in two weeks time I will have completed all my days and be a qualified teacher

I can't beleive how nice my mentor was in my report

Congrats liz ^ :)

I can't believe I've now been to see The Omen twice at the cinema :eek: I never go to see films twice...but I only went because my best friend really wanted to see it and had no else to go with.

I can't believe I've now been to see The Omen twice at the cinema I never go to see films twice...but I only went because my best friend really wanted to see it and had no else to go with.

I did the same :lol: welcome to my club :lol:

i can't believe i didn't sleep for two days :O

I can't believe that my friends are so random! They call me and start saying that there's only one person there. They're sooo confusing but they only do it to piss me off i bet. tehhe okay

I can't believe I finally got that Smiley Face that's supposed to be CaptainJack Sparrow. Now all I need is the Homer Simpson one..

I can't believe that on our trip to some other school today, passing a graveyard, a jerk shouts out the window, "HI GRANDMOM!"

I can't believe I jumped over the seat and slugged the kid because my grandmom IS there.

I can't believe I was sent to principal's office for a bad thing.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe that I'm going into high school.
----------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe I tripped over the electric piano cord at graduation and sprained my ankle.

I can't believe I was as lucky as I was to get the hottest teacher EVER to ice my ankle and wrap it outside the gym during graduation.

I can't believe he actually had to carry me to get outside first.

I can't believe it's the fifth time I've twisted my ankle, the same one too, because I tripped on a cord. Oh yes, I've counted.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe that there's so many things that I can't believe.

I can't believe the whole world seems to be obsessed by soccer! AAHHRGGG!

I can't believe that while I should be working at school, I'm on this forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back