The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
carlz31 said:
I can't believe that Azza can't believe that I can't believe that she can't believe its not butter :lol: (i wonder how long we can keep this going for ;))

*thinks*

I cant beleive that Carlz can't beleive that I can't belive that Carlz can't beleive That I can't beleive that I can't beleive its not butter. :lol:

I can't Belive that the 'roos made it to the second round!

I can't beleive we verse Italy first!

I can't beleive i got 100% for my science test! *happy dances*

I can't believe I broke off a piece of my tooth.. again.. I was eating a friggin' biscuit! :mad: why oh why are my teeth made of uhm.. well of stuff that just easily breaks.

I can't believe there are four teeth in my mouth that have pieces lost haha.. I'm too lazy to go to the dentist, it doesn't hurt, no one can actually see it, so why bother.

I can't believe I must buy new toothpicks :p

I can't believe my brother talked me into doing his shopping for the coming week :rolleyes: Well, alright, so he is unable to walk for a while, but still..

^I can't believe I also broke off a piece of my tooth eating a 'kroket', which is ragout-like (whichever spelling that word has), so that doesn't make sense at all..

I can't beileve I won't have any internet access all weekend.

I can't belive it has been almost a year since JULY 16th 2005! <--The release of Half-Blood Prince.

I can't beleive someone who is meant to be a responsaible adult and who barely knows me sent me a stupid chan mail- Get a life!

I also can't believe that she can sleep so long.

I can't believe I've been staring at evil sibling's banner for almost 10 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back