The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I got up at 4am again to work on thesis, but uhm.. yeah.. where is it anyway?? Think I left it downstairs or something.. I'll go and pick it up as soon as I'm done posting here.. which will be *thinks* tonight :p

I can't believe I'm going to have a date soon :)

I cant believe that some people can be fucking tight and heartless. :rolleyes: :mad:

I cant believe I keep getting up at 8/9am in the mornings when I go to bed at 2am in the morning. :rolleyes:

Ok folks, (some of you) I know where you are referring to and just stop it, mmm'kay?
It only causes more trouble.

??? I think I missed something here... :confused: Anyway:

I can't believe I'm here AGAIN! :D And I also can't believe that I have only two more tests to go!

I can't believe how busy it's been at work this morning. Every time I put the phone down it rings again. I've only just managed to make my morning coffee. :eek:

I can't believe that I'm going to get up at 5am on a school day to watch the soccer!

I can't believe that I have to get up early and I haven't gone to bed yet :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm going to have a date soon :)
Ooooooh! :cool: I'm happy for you Jaynichka!

I can't believe my mom stepped on the brake in the middle of the highway today and asked "Why doesn't the car move?" :rolleyes: :lol:

Steve_Jobs said:
@ zippy lol! My mother did the same thing, only at a traffic light...
:lol: Yes she did that at a traffic light. When it turned green she's still stepping on the brake.

and I can't believe Czech Republic dropped out of WC 06. :(

I can't believe I haven't had a proper date of any kind in over 2 years. Man. This sucks.

I also can't believe that my computer is being so stupid!!!

I can't believe that NONE of the jobs I applied for called me back!

I can't believe a lot of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back