The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with you there zippy ^.

I can't believe I've written over 700 words for my dissertation diary today :eek: Whoa, wasn't expecting to do that much today!

I can't believe I'm here posting again, while I should be learning my Chemistry...which I have a test for tomorrow. :eek:

^ I should be studying my Bio but I'm online :lol:

I can't believe I got the last Rice Krispie square.

and now I can't believe there're so many people here who once ripped off a Barbie's head. And I thought I was destructive. :rolleyes:

^I'm with you on that one sippy..

I can't believe that Padraic Pearse and James Connolly are very much alive..

I can't believe how fantastic women are when it comes to multitasking! I'm here on talk, meanwhile writing a poem, watching the soccer match, talking on MSN, cooking dinner and writing my thesis (and ocassionally picking up the phone).

And I can do it all on the toilet too, but I thought I'd not mention that, but hey, you're asking for it haha.. and I can drink meanwhile and smoke too :D

I can't believe my friend just went offline on me without giving me a notice :(

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe how fantastic women are when it comes to multitasking! I'm here on talk, meanwhile writing a poem, watching the soccer match, talking on MSN, cooking dinner and writing my thesis (and ocassionally picking up the phone).
Agree! I'm here on Talk, watching soccer match, talking on MSN, WORKING :eek: , researching some stuff on the net and blowing my bamboo flute.

I can't believe this other woman I have to work with sometimes has been lying about why her fiance is in Iraq. She led everyone to believe he is active duty military, when really even though he is in the National Guard, he is over there working for a private contractor for a huge amount of money. Everyone's been giving her sympathy thinking he's over there risking his life in the military and really he's doing it by his own choice for the money. I have a brother in Afghanistan so that really pisses me off.

^ Wow I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

I can't believe that the new guy at work stole my parking space again, petty I know but it's my parking space and I like it :lol:

i can't believe i cleaned all house ...me the Lazyness king! :D where i got energy? i slept today just 4h

I can't believe i didn't eat today anything...gosh, what a strange day i was..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back