The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe my dad lied to me and my mom.He said he already paid the bills for our TV cable but he hasn't.Now, I'm going to miss the CSIs shows.Great!!

I can't believe i got bad mark in chemistry... :O damn...
ohh no... that's not gonna stay like that!!

I can't beleive that I have only one full week of the school year left.

I can't believe tomorrow is the annual running of the Kentucky Derby! :)

I can't believe I just literally screamed down the phone whilst I was talking to a customer on it! :eek: It's been really warm today, so the back door in the office has been open all day, this huge wasp came flying towards my head, I nearly died. I let out a huge scream. The customer understood, thank god. :lol:

at first i thought you were screaming at the customer :lol: glad it didnt get you!

i cant believe i just went running through the house in the nudeypants because the phone rang right after i got out of the shower. im expecting a call from a doctor i hope to work with this summer. i cant believe it was only my brother phoning to tell me to heat up some soup for when he comes home for lunch :(

allmaple said:
at first i thought you were screaming at the customer :lol: glad it didnt get you!

That's what I thought too when I first started reading Tinksy's post :lol: I was shocked for a second there :lol:

I can't believe that in two weeks today, my exams will be over :eek: *can't wait*

I can't believe it is 'NO PANTS' day!!!...and why did i found out about this only 2day....i should've been given more notice!!!

I can't believe I am home alone this weekend!!! No family at all!! YES!!!

wibble said:
allmaple said:

That's what I thought too when I first started reading Tinksy's post :lol: I was shocked for a second there :lol:
:lol: There have been times when I've felt like screaming down the phone, but I have to control myself. I'm not really the screaming person, well, unless I'm being attacked by a giant wasp! :eek: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back