The ~I Can't Believe~ Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
JayneEmilysRealm said:
I can't believe I'm going to have a CSI-marathon-partaaayy with a friend soon.. but uhm.. I'm afraid this will take us a whole week.. non-stop of watching :eek: But yum, that means, lots of pizza haha!

YAY! I´m so looking forward to that! I can´t believe you actually dare to put up with me for that long ;)

I can´t believe I got a 10 out of 10 for my work experience in Spain :D *does a happy dance*

^ I can't believe you will be able to spend more than an hour with me.. you'd walk away freaking out with all your CSI dvds :lol: Wait! That's not funny!

I can't believe I'll be working till the early hours of friday because I need to finish that essay.. because I want to hand it in earlier so I can be back home before the Dutch WC match begins.. *needs coffee*

I can't believe T&T lost :( Not happy!

:eek:
I cant believe we scored two goals in ten minutes after 80 mins struggling to beat T&T! :D VERY PLEASED! :D :D :D :D

(see below- ENGLAND! :cool: )

JayneEmilysRealm said:
^ I can't believe you will be able to spend more than an hour with me.. you'd walk away freaking out with all your CSI dvds :lol: Wait! That's not funny!

I can´t believe you said that! I´ll love hanging out with you! :D

I can't believe my bro's coming back for hols from Sydney and he's bring me lots and lots of presents!!! :D :D

I can't believe that my friend has only justworked out that I am angry at her - I haven't spoken to her in a week! We used to speak to each other everyday

I can't believe I managed to hand in the essay.. grab the train back home.. and was home at exactly 6pm, just in time for Holland - Ivory Coast :D

I can't believe I had dinner three hours ago, and I'm getting hungry again :( And the shops close in 2 minutes, so hopefully there's still something left in the fridge.

I cant believe Ive finished school for the year! And I cant believe I did 15 exams in the last two weeks! :eek: I am exhausted!

defiantDittohead said:
i cant believe im back! :D

I can't believe you're back :p

I can't believe how quickly this week has gone!! I thought it was going to feel like forever but it hasn't, it has just flewn by - fine with me! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back