The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would LOVE him to star on some kind of a widescreen movie. he should be the main character with a complex personality, which WP plays the best :D i would buy all the tickets, *sigh* he is so adorable!

Adzix said:
i would LOVE him to star on some kind of a widescreen movie.

Didn't he say he had to turn down several roles because of CSI? :rolleyes:
Hmmmm I wonder what they were?
Bigthink2.gif

----------------------------
PowerOf3.jpg

I went with those blue eyes.

I'd like to see him guest star as a bad guy on one of my other favorites. Either NCIS or Criminal Minds.

yup, i remember reading about it! i hope he'll have more roles to take after he leaves CSI!!! maaaaan, i wanna see him somewhere!!!! i hope he won't end up only in theater, cause i don't think i'll ever be able to see his plays :( MAKE SOME MOVIES BILLY, PLEASE:lol:

The eyes, definately the eyes.

Seeing him on Bones might be good, so long as he's not the dead guy. Hunky FBI person would be nice, methinks :) Maybe an old friend of Booth's.

Or, if he leaves LV, can he do appearances on NY? Maybe he moves to NY to work with Mac....hehehe..that is *way* too much hotness on one screen :D

I like the idea of seeing him as a bad guy. Something totally un-Grissom. I think that would freak me out - in a good way. Sometimes evil can be sexy too!

Oh, and if Billy wants to leave, I think the show should end when he does. Unfortunately CSI makes too much money for TPTB to even consider that option, and we'll end up with another X-files without Mulder situation (who thought that was ok?)

I confess my biggest concern is GSR - if Billy does leave than Jorja's character either needs to 1. leave as well or 2. still be with Grissom somehow in a long distance/something (hey, its for the writers to figure out).

Viva al GSR and Billy's blue eyes - that's what I voted for.

okey, i don't know why but i'm in a "lovey dovey" mood and i just wanted to say that WP is the most amazing and adorable guy ever. thank you for listening :lol:
p.s. sorry my post doesn't bring anything to the present discussion, i just had to say it :D

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
IF Billy does leave after Season 7, what other tv shows would you love to see him make an appearance on?
Hmm it would have to be a real challenge, something unlike grissom, but I would say Guest appearances to see what he would like to try, and besides he mentioned stage so it would be the inbetween. Now I have to rule out, out right comedy IMO cause I would never see him.

-Monk: (obsessive Complusive Detective) and have WP's character totally get monk, but at the sametime not be like him but show off some comic abilities more.

-Dead Zone, Ghost whisperer, or Medium: We know the grissom thought, now lets see WP have a character on there. hmmm

-L&O: any of the three shows, but :D better have him work CI with Vicent's "Goren" and have them as to minds think alike :lol: Drive Alexx nuts is what that would do.

-Close to home: he could play an investigator (Det) since they want to bring in younger cast members which is so so but balance it people.

-Without A trace: a stage actor who goes missing, leaving the team to follow leads with several twists and turns that reveal that he isn't who everyone really believes he is [insert character name], but rather :eek: "William Petersen".

I would love to see him guest appear on "Extreme Make Over: Home Edition" as him self, chipping into help or just making an appearance. (they do that with alot of stars).

Okay thats about it for now on me. :)

IF Billy does leave after Season 7, what other tv shows would you love to see him make an appearance on?

I can think of a couple of shows where his talent would be most welcome. I'm a huge fan of "Lost," so I could see him in a recurring guest role on that program. So many of the characters on that show are a delicious shade of gray, not necessarily good but not necessarily evil. Perhaps he could appear as on of the Dharma Initiative operatives, or in a flashback sequence with one of the regular characters as an important character in their life. I'd also love to see him in something Shakespearean. His Grissom character delivers Shakespeare lines with a lot of feeling and depth, he'd probably bring loads to one of the Bard's characters. Here's an interesting idea: The lead in a movie about Dennis Rader, the BTK Serial Killer. WP could probably make the Jekyll/Hyde character most convincing. (As long as those roles include a part for a cute little gal gal named ducky, I'm all for it!)

ducky
-An undiscovered Hollywood legend.

I agree with you Adzix big screen movies- I think beings he's the "star" of CSI-he's pretty much done with TV- if he wants to do theater-or movies- boy would I love to see him on the big screen in a suspensful movie- he sure could pull it off :p

And on movies he's turned down who knows-what's been offered to him-- one was "Platoon" he chose to do "Long Gone" instead- the baseball element
;)

the HAIR!! i never mentioned them really, i don't know why :eek: i completely LOVE his curls!! well, i didn't feel anything for guys with curls before my Grissom - obcession' ;) but now i think they are sooooooooooo ... *sigh* ... boyish and adorable and ... i'm speechless, sorry :lol:

Yeah, I know what you're talking about. This guy made me looooove beards, and curls :rolleyes:

Remember in TOYD? He had GREAT hair in this epi :p
Is it me or his hair look blond :eek: not that I don't like it but ... I wish that in season 7 they stopped messing with his hair color like that. That's very disturbing :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back