The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW--- that's alot of choices :eek: he has had many different hair looks- but god gave him this beautiful curly hair- so I picked more tanned-beard and more curls- I love his hair and dark- makes him look years younger-- :p here's one when it was au- natural- really curly- in his youthful days-- gorgeous :pknow anyone in your life that look's like him???

wmpete2.jpg

The beard, definately the beard :) :) I enjoy the first few seasons but probably my main reason for liking the later stuff...The Beard!!! OK and the eyes don't hurt either *sigh*

desertwind said:
know anyone in your life that look's like him???
Sadly, no I don't :( :D

Agreed. He looked absolutely gorgeous in TLDILA.

Tight jeans ... leather jacket ... nuthin' at all ... pick one. Pure hottness :p
Great body :eek: ... maaaan, thinking about this movie reminds me that under the CSI jacket, the slacks, the t-shirt, there IS a great body ... I WANT MY SHIRTLESS SCENE :p

TLADILA look left me speechless for the whole evening i first watched it. he was incredibly hot in it. i loved his look. i think it was the "less tanned, shaved and more curls (and younger)" one :lol:

So much masculine beauty in just one man it's almost not fair to other guys! :lol: But I have to say although Billy looks great now, I love the way he looked in both 'Manhunter' and 'Hard Promises'. The way his hair is naturally so thick and curled, almost makes a girl with straight hair jealous. ;)

Although I'd love to see Billy stay with CSI, it is ultimately his choice to do what he feels is best for his family and career. I'll miss him on the show terribly, but again he's got other concerns in his life, not the least of which is his wife Gina, the very real possiblity of their having children and most importantly, his health now that he's had to stop smoking, drinking and in general take better care of his heart in this last little while. More than anything, I wish him a long healthy and happy life however chooses to live it.
Besides, he and Cynthia Chvatal are partners in his production company High Horse Productions; he'll have his choice of film script offers I'm pretty sure of that.

May I ask a couple of questions of the WPAP?
First question: What is Billy's 'natural' hair color?, I read where he complained about having to darken his hair for CSI, because he was told 'it would look better on film'. Billy said afterwards he noticed some very obvious scenes where his hair would look two different shades in one episode. Also, I kinda liked his 'Silver Fox' look in 'The Skulls'. He looked, as always drop dead gorgeous!
Second question, much shorter. Does Billy like roller coasters in real life or is this just a Grissom quirk?
Anyone know for certain? Thank You.

oceanbirch said:
GrissomFREAK said:
I WANT MY SHIRTLESS SCENE :p
Took the words right out of my mouth :)

Mine too :D

btw another recent ep comment...or taped ep, I forget. The one with the Cath and Eddie arguement about the house...I loved how Griss got in the middle of it when he thought Eddie was going to hurt her. You can tell he cares about his people. And that he's cute when he's angry :)

jeanmacgreen said:
I love the way he looked in both 'Manhunter' and 'Hard Promises'. The way his hair is naturally so thick and curled
Me too !!! *jumps up and down* ME TOO!! hehe
Aaaah those curls ... :eek: :p :p :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :D :eek:

hahaha, LOVE your banner GrissomFREAK :lol: it's just great! :)

about some Billy questions. jeanmcgreen, i guess his natural hair color is black, though it kinda went grey, and now they die his color back to black. and rollercoaster thing, i think is just Grissom's quirk, i'm not sure though. hey, i don't sit in his head, how should i know?? :lol:

I just was wondering if love of rollercoasters was something the writers came up with or was it Billy's idea to mix a bit of his personality into Grissom's. That would be the only way I'd get on one as long as I could hug on Billy throughout the ride! :devil:

Ok, ya'll have to tell me if I am on the wrong place,
I had a thought about Grissom leaving, in the shower, I do that, think of things, I have to say them, so if you see me here and there, that's what I'm doing,

But I digress...
Ok, so maybe the GSR is a way to get people talking not just about the characters but about the show. It's not quite a "publicity stunt" because we all know Billy speaks for himself :D
and he said there are "too many crime/forensic shows on TV"
this is a way to get others talking about CSI

And thoughts about him leaving...
I have read a couple of times, that he has a "heart condition" that keeps imhim from being an "active" participant in the show these days. Aside from being one of the producers.
These are the things that he has to decide....
--Leave the show, go back to Chicago with his wife ( I read they just bought a Condo)
--start a family, ok now everyone with kids knows that stress comes with THAT job, and if his goal is to reduce his stress level... well maybe
--Work in Theater which I know he LOVES
--Stay in LA, ok now from what I understand his wife still lives in Chicago, hence the new condo. Again more stress on the relationship

What I'm trying to say is that all of these things could be what is causing the "heart condition" and the desire to leave the show....
Billy and/or Gina if you are reading this please correct me if I am wrong ;)

oooh...Chicago....cool that he's that close. But I promise, no stalking :) Much as I'd like to tie him up and drag him back to my basment....*ggl*

It's interesting that there are so many CHicago connections...Gary Sinise is out here a lot with the band, apparently WP has a condo here now...two other NY peeps were just out here...and I never get to see any of them *cries*

Well, from what was reported WP was earlier this year[?] feeling very weak and dizzy on set, hence the visit to his doctor. Now all that was said was he was having arrythmia -irregular heartbeat- this can be cared for by monitoring one's habits. Like WP had to give up smoking and the like to decrease the physical stress on him, plus giving up on 18-hour work days. Completely understandable there besides, Gina certainly knows him well enough to take good care of him and keep him calm. I'm certain she's more than a little protective of her man! Even if a lot of us wish to be in her place right now. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back