The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK guys. Here's another poll :cool:

I narrowed it down to only two features -I know, I'm mean :devil:: the deep blue eyes, and the pouty sexy mouth :D

PICK YOUR FAVORITE :D

Well this is a toughie :( ---but the eyes their the most beautiful I've ever seen on a celebrity-the size-shape the color- the expressions- thick black eyelashes-but the lips come in a close second ;) ;)

He intoxicates my soul with his eyes----here's a pic showing both- :p

EYES AND LIPS

OOPS- here's that article about him going back to Chicago- :(

http://www.csifiles.com/news/130206_01.shtml

Yes, champagne and chocolates, and a CUBS game on for him ;)

I pick both too! Plus you throw in those beautiful curls you just want to run your fingers through for, oh say a week or two? Better still, have him resting with his head on your lap while sipping Dom Peringon and feasting on chocolate-dipped strawberries! Howzat for a good time?

jeanmacgreen, you read my mind :D
his hair wasn't on the poll
and I'm thinking now, since I have been watching older episodes as well as new ones, he looks good both ways, with and without the beard. :)

Mmmmm I love his eyes.
luvlove.gif

Whatever makes him happy is fine with me and that includes leaving CSI. :D
I have no problem with that. :)

I would love to see him make appearances on other shows. That would be cool to see. Perhaps playing the bad guy? :devil: *thinking of "24" or NCIS* :D Don't cha think? :)

If he does leave after Season 7, what other tv shows would you love to see him make an appearance on?

----------------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

I'm going to be sad if he leaves
the show won't be the same without him
that's probably why they are bringing in new characters
He'll still be our Grissom, right ladies :D

I just think Billy is getting bored. :rolleyes: I'm starting too. That's why I'm not watching CSI.
WAT has my attention now. :D I've only seen one season so their eps are new to me and I'm really enjoying them. :D

Billy could make an appearance on WAT.

Music.gif
Music.gif
Music.gif

------------------------------
"Hate me today
Hate me tomorrow
Hate me for all the things I didn’t do for you "

i voted "deep blue eyes" though it was really hard to choose. why? desertwind's EYES AND MOUTH pic explains it PERFECTLY :D

I was torn between the two, but had to pick the sexy pouty mouth :p

Although I have to admit it's hard not to notice his eyes. You could drown in them *SIGH* :eek: :eek:

One single look from this guy, and I'm tellin' ya, I'm GONE :D

You guys will have to call 1-800-ADDICTED-TO-GRISSOM to 'wake me up', or maybe throw one or two buckets of water at me, slap me, you know :lol:

Oh this poll is really mean!! :lol: And what about the beard? Would have voted for that, cause it`s the sexiest thing I´ve ever seen.

Ok, about the 2 options: We all know his eyes are just georgeous, but those lips.........OH.MY.GOD. those lips (love your pic GrissomFREAK, helped me with my decision :))......who wouldn`t want to kiss them? :confused: :devil: So I chose the 2nd one.

Ok guys I'll repeat the question cause I know you really don't live and breathe CSI 24/7 so here goes:

IF Billy does leave after Season 7, what other tv shows would you love to see him make an appearance on?

:D

---------------------
KSpatiently.jpg

I've tried getting into L&O but it didn't work for me.

Can you just picture him as a lawyer, detective etc. . . on other shows? :D

Seriously, I don't think Billy would be on other shows once he leaves CSI, but, you never know. :lol:

--------------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back